Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Give Cameron the Game Ball

59 posts in this topic

when Cam can figure out a way to win games on a consistant basis I will give him his due - I bet none of you cam boys could unclench your butt holes till murphy caught that last high pass with barely more than a minute left to play..

I forgot Cam was playing by himself? You are such a dumbass. Did you not notice Cam wasn't on the field for a few of those loses? Or was your hate blinding you?

18-28, 306 yards passing, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 15 rushes, 54 yards (our leading rusher for the day), 2 TDs, 125 QB rating. Our QB got protected well for the most part today and the times he wasnt he was able to scramble and make some things happen with his speed and agility. He missed a couple throws early, but played outstanding. One of the best performances ever by a Panther on MNF.

Quick question for you sir... Where have you been on the weeks that he hasn't performed so well??? I almost forgot you were a member here. It's good to know there are still fair weather fans lurking around here trying to promote their own agendas. Pretty much why I don't hang out here anymore.

I've watched other QB's all season. All of them miss throws. Cam just catches more flack about it.

yeah every QB is going to miss passes. Cam's accuracy has definitely gotten better and will only get better

TCF I honestly hadn't even noticed you were gone until today.

1 person likes this

when Cam can figure out a way to win games on a consistant basis I will give him his due - I bet none of you cam boys could unclench your butt holes till murphy caught that last high pass with barely more than a minute left to play..

I bet when the iggles took that 15-14 lead, you were giddy as a school girl. Then we took back the lead and you got into a hissy, and it won't go away.

A win on the road is huge in the NFL. Some of us are happy. You are not. We don't care. But keep the hate coming. It helps keep balance in the universe.

1 person likes this

Wow... we actually have "fans" that are upset when we win.

great game by cam. made his reads, got the ball out quick, overcame some early frustration over some missed throws and led his team down the field repeatedly.

4th quarter comeback for a victory, even. suck it haters.

1 person likes this

great game by cam. made his reads, got the ball out quick, overcame some early frustration over some missed throws and led his team down the field repeatedly.

4th quarter comeback for a victory, even. suck it haters.

Oh snap! I completely forgot that was a 4th quarter comeback.

On MNF no less. B)

I still wish he'd work on his accuracy, he missed several throws that he shouldn't have.

Cam definitely deserves the game ball for this one. Great poise, nice decisions, etc.

Only ones i saw him blatantly miss were the two to lafell down the middle where he threw off his backfoot and I think lafell sorta stopped his route on one of them too (not too sure though) and like one or two third down passes to smith as well I think but overall he's been playing extremely well since the second half of the Tampa game, just needs to be more consistent, and I think with better coaching and play calling he will be... and when he has time in the pocket and he eats up defenses(for the most part), but that's a rarity until we fix the oline, overall though he definitely deserves it tonight! Also cam needs to chuck it deep downfield much more as he is dead on accurate almost every time!(look at the murphy pass) But he has barely done it this season which is mind boggling,

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/completionPct

Other names ahead of him- Ponder, Dalton, Locker, Wilson, RG3, Tanennhill, Kolb, Vick and yes...Gabbert.