58 replies to this topic

#16 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,335 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

Murphy did save Cam's ass on that one deep pass, though.

#17 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,766 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

God, I love that it was Cam's night on MNF. I don't think it could've been drawn up any better than that. He takes all the heat when we lose... well he was DEFINITELY the reason we won tonight. I give him every bit of credit.

#18 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,590 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

People forget that Cam was far from polished and a project coming out of college. He will probably never be deadly accurate like Brees or Manning but I think it's a safe bet that he will greatly improve over the years.

Like him or not, Cam is a special football player and when he has time in the pocket can make all the NFL throws. I want us to solidify our offensive line in the first, get him a playmaking WR in the second, draft another lineman in the fourth, and sign a good FS via FA.

Great game Cam!

#19 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

good game Cam.

I didn't cuss you but a couple times tonite.

major improvement.

#20 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

How surprising KT tooting Cams horn again....

Game ball does go to Cam though, its not however necessary to blow him... we played a clearly inferior opponent and it showed.

How about you and the rest of your buddies take the night off. You can choose not to post when we win and only show up when we lose. Instead of trying to downgrade a victory.Troll!!

#21 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,588 posts

He deserves a ton of praise for his play. Hopefully this win boosts morale over there and hey can carry it into next week.

#22 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance- I dont know if his running abilities add or detract from him as a qb - I think at this point it just adds too many options to run through his head when hes already trying to learn the game at a pro level.

#23 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,002 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

I've watched other QB's all season. All of them miss throws. Cam just catches more flack about it.

I agree, but his season completion rate is below 60%, lower than last season. There were some I was shocked he missed. I know he CAN make them, but he's regressed in his mechanics and its effecting his accuracy. I put that mostly on Shula.

#24 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,002 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

If Murphy hasn't caught it the DPI was there.

#25 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,406 posts

How is pointing out his stats and correctly assessing that it was one of the best MNF performances in our history (while pointing out a couple of missed throws + better protection from the o-line) a "blow job"?

#26 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Like a lot of other WR do for their QB.

#27 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,766 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance- I dont know if his running abilities add or detract from him as a qb - I think at this point it just adds too many options to run through his head when hes already trying to learn the game at a pro level.

That's 64%. Along with 2 TD's through the air, 0 INT's, as well as 2 TD's from his "running abilities".

I'll take it.

#28 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

I agree, but his season completion rate is below 60%, lower than last season. There were some I was shocked he missed. I know he CAN make them, but he's regressed in his mechanics and its effecting his accuracy. I put that mostly on Shula.

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

#29 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

he averaged almost 11 yards per attempt and had 4 touchdowns

Posted Image

#30 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Haters gonna hate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com