#31 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,399 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

What about Rodgers, Brees, Manning x 2, Flacco, Ryan, etc.

I couldn't care less about Luck.

#32 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

No brainer. Cam most definitely gets the game ball for his performance, tonight. Our franchise QB looked great out there

#33 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance

I guess Tom Brady's performance this week against the jets (in a 49-19 win) is hardly a great performance because he was 18 of 28 also

#34 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,399 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

I guess Tom Brady's performance this week against the jets (in a 49-19 win) is hardly a great performance because he was 18 of 28 also

I'd agree since he didn't score all 49 points.

#35 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

when Cam can figure out a way to win games on a consistant basis I will give him his due - I bet none of you cam boys could unclench your butt holes till murphy caught that last high pass with barely more than a minute left to play..

#36 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,778 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

Cam did great, but I'd give the gameball to the defense. Forcing those three turnovers was paramount to success.

#37 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

Exactly. Luck is GOD. Yet he has alot of subpar games. Could you imagine the Panthers winning a game with the stats of Luck yesterday? lol blowout for panthers.

#38 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,589 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

How surprising KT tooting Cams horn again....

Game ball does go to Cam though, its not however necessary to blow him... we played a clearly inferior opponent and it showed.

Posted Image

#39 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

What about Rodgers, Brees, Manning x 2, Flacco, Ryan, etc.

I couldn't care less about Luck.

Isn't it a little more fair to compare a sophmore to a freshman? Rather then comparing him to 2 grade students a professor and 2 Deans?

Get the analogy?

#40 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Isn't it a little more fair to compare a sophmore to a freshman? Rather then comparing him to 2 grade students a professor and 2 Deans?

Get the analogy?

lol that is way too hard...Like why isnt Newton Tom Brady by Now?

#41 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

when Cam can figure out a way to win games on a consistant basis I will give him his due - I bet none of you cam boys could unclench your butt holes till murphy caught that last high pass with barely more than a minute left to play..

I forgot Cam was playing by himself? You are such a dumbass. Did you not notice Cam wasn't on the field for a few of those loses? Or was your hate blinding you?

#42 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

18-28, 306 yards passing, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 15 rushes, 54 yards (our leading rusher for the day), 2 TDs, 125 QB rating. Our QB got protected well for the most part today and the times he wasnt he was able to scramble and make some things happen with his speed and agility. He missed a couple throws early, but played outstanding. One of the best performances ever by a Panther on MNF.

Quick question for you sir... Where have you been on the weeks that he hasn't performed so well??? I almost forgot you were a member here. It's good to know there are still fair weather fans lurking around here trying to promote their own agendas. Pretty much why I don't hang out here anymore.

#43 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,920 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

I've watched other QB's all season. All of them miss throws. Cam just catches more flack about it.

yeah every QB is going to miss passes. Cam's accuracy has definitely gotten better and will only get better

#44 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,657 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

TCF I honestly hadn't even noticed you were gone until today.

#45 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

I bet when the iggles took that 15-14 lead, you were giddy as a school girl. Then we took back the lead and you got into a hissy, and it won't go away.

A win on the road is huge in the NFL. Some of us are happy. You are not. We don't care. But keep the hate coming. It helps keep balance in the universe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.