80 replies to this topic

#61 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

a win is a win is a win.

celebrate the wins. bitch about the losses.

/reason.

#62 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

I don't think Bryce Brown is a fluke...

However it should be noted that we beat a team with the great Nick Foles starting at Qb.

#63 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

I don't think Bryce Brown is a fluke...

However it should be noted that we beat a team with the great Nick Foles starting at Qb.

so we did what we were supposed to do. something that we rarely do anymore.

we won.

we played the team that the other team fielded and we won. that's all that matters and it's more than enough reason to celebrate, at least for a little while.

#64 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

a win is a win is a win.

celebrate the wins. bitch about the losses.

/reason.

And we managed to clear the 4th Q-demon out of some heads. Will be a great relief to some of the guys on the field.

#65 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

so we did what we were supposed to do. something that we rarely do anymore.

we won.

we played the team that the other team fielded and we won. that's all that matters and it's more than enough reason to celebrate, at least for a little while.

I agree I'm just saying people are going a little overboard Cam still has accuracy issues to work on, like I said before his demeanor and play have improved on a weekly basis the past couple weeks.

#66 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

And we managed to clear the 4th Q-demon out of some heads. Will be a great relief to some of the guys on the field.

no kidding. huge monkey off their backs...just one of many, though.

now comes being able to win two in a row.

#67 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

I would also like to add I have no problem with Cam celebrating when we are winning or still "in" the game.

#68 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

no kidding. huge monkey off their backs...just one of many, though.

now comes being able to win two in a row.

We have the chiefs next its anther game we should
Win... The rest of the season is gonna be irritating if we end up 7-9 or 8-8 because with all the lost leads it would mean we could have easily been a playoff team.

#69 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

it doesn't matter who we beat, as long as we beat them.

#70 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

it doesn't matter who we beat, as long as we beat them.

Coaching is our biggest problem, Riveras time management combined with Chuds horrific play calling is killing us..

#71 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

that slant cam missed lafell on by a mile before the half was ugly for sure. that would have been a sure first down and we might have been able to wring a few more points out of the eagles on that drive. i know he wants that one back but he absolutely has to make those kinds of throws because they're the bread and butter of a two minute offense. other than that i can't complain.

#72 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

We have the chiefs next its anther game we should
Win... The rest of the season is gonna be irritating if we end up 7-9 or 8-8 because with all the lost leads it would mean we could have easily been a playoff team.

the benefit of that is that it makes this team a lot more attractive to a potential GM and HC. imo, that will do a whole lot more for the team than getting a top 2 or 3 pick in the draft.

i don't think rivera saves his job. GM will probably want his guy. i'm not even worried about that.

big picture...not looking at just the draft next year, but years down the road, the best thing for this team is to win when they can and try to do it often with the remaining opportunities they have.the less they look like the browns or some other perennial bottom feeder, the better this team looks, the better the GM and HC we'll be able to attract.

no one wants a losing team. no one wants to completely have to rebuild. they want a team that is just a little ways from being able to win consistently. if we can get to 7-9 or 8-8 or crap...even just back to 6 wins this year, we have a better chance of doing it than winning just 3.

since we have our franchise QB and he's still very young and we have a very young team that can still be molded into what the new coaching staff would like it to be molded we just need to show that this is a team that can win with some better direction and coaching and a few pieces replaced. the cap is going to be a frustrating enough of a problem. i'd like for this team to appear to be less of a nightmare than a 2-3 win team that has had losing records for the past few years might appear to be.

we have to look like a more attractive destination than the rest of the loser teams looking for a HC. a team that can show it's capable of winning 7 or 8 games is going to be a lot more attractive than a team that has a top 3 draft pick.

#73 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,655 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

Cam did look good last night. I'm more concerned if he can maintain a certain level of consistency going forward. All in the same game the guy can look all-world then he can look all-retarded. So lets hope this helps his confidence moving forward, and his consistency.

#74 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,006 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

We cleared it against the Redskins, and then it showed back up against Tampa. We wont really clear it until we win a few against some good teams in the 4th qtr.

#75 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,160 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

With the way things have been going this year, I'll take it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com