Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ah....a win....

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There will be plenty of "See, I told you this team is just on the verge of greatness" and "The Eagles suck worse than we do, nothing to see here" threads, along with a handful of "this one thing went wrong therefore the win is invalid" threads. So....

Just wanted to provide a place for simple enjoyment of a win. Have at it.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

It feels really good man. Nice little win on primetime. Cam played well in front of everyone. Smitty topped 11,000 career yards. TD got some well deserved love. Lots of things to love.

And as for the future, more evidence of what needs to be fixed going forward, but at the same time it didn't hamper us enough to keep us from winning. Win/win.

Posted · Report post

It wasn't a mistake free game (on any level), but I'll take it.

Posted · Report post

Rocking a full sweatpants woodie..

Victory!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

HURRRRRRR? I don't want no wins, what will I complain about now!?

Posted · Report post

Agree OP. Yeah, we all know we suck. ST's weren't special, our D couldn't stop the run, and our run game outside of Cam was non-existent. But who cares.

For at least one week, we can watch highlights, hear praise from the analysts and see the players smile. All is good for now.

[size=1]P.S. I still want Rivera and staff gone asap[/size]
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Got a glimmer of a look at what the future holds. Winning on MNF and looking good doing so.

Winning is much more fun than the alternative for sure. Good to see the Panthers looking tough too. The iggles tried to goad us all night. We did a great job of not getting caught up in all that.

Still had a few hiccups. But for once we did not really shoot ourselves in the foot. Pretty well played game. So I am giving Rivera some love for his gameplan and execution. Then again, I am behind him so that is just another reason to keep him. He seems to have us going in the right direction. Winning can breed confidence and swag. And we need to swag the FU.. out of the rest of the season.

A win on the road is not a given. You have to take it. We took it tonight. And was glad to see it.

Oh yeah, And GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Marguide' timestamp='1353993833' post='2018350']
Agree OP. Yeah, we all know we suck. ST's weren't special, our D couldn't stop the run, and our run game outside of Cam was non-existent. But who cares.

For at least one week, we can watch highlights, hear praise from the analysts and see the players smile. All is good for now.

Even after a win you have to be a bah humbug. Man it is boring. Well, at least you are consistent.

[size=1]EP.S. I still want Rivera and staff gone asap[/size]
[/quote]

Posted · Report post

[img]http://somesummersunday.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/feels_goodman.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

it did feel good.

I'm going to bed happy.........good nite.

Posted · Report post

Amen brother. :)

What's more? We won a close game. We actually won a [i]close[/i] game! On national TV! What a night. :D

Posted · Report post

makes me feel better after the Bobcats historically bad loss