Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The biggest fear in my life

44 posts in this topic

Posted

ill take any and every win we can take, and as I stated last week, Rivera hasn't been near as bad a a lot of fans have been trying to make out. I still think he's gone but its not the slam dunk many fans think it is.

Btw Gruden isn't going anywhere, there have been maybe 10 NFL and college teams saying Gruden this or that. I haven't heard him say anything other then not interested so far

this..........

Posted

No matter what happens "if" Gruden wants to coach Cam and this defense, I say this forum becomes a petition to the owners to make that sh%t happen!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Whoever is the next GM will decide Rivera's fate.

agreed, and i don't think he's presented enough of a case for himself to keep his job. it's been about as abysmal as clausen's case as to why we shouldn't draft a QB in 2011.

Posted

Gruden doesn't want the job

Posted

The odds that a new GM keeps the incumbent head coach is about 2%. If the new GM ends up keeping Rivera it's because he believes that the problems were something else, which would likely mean that there has been other stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

If Rivera stays you can pretty much bet on a coaching overhaul in every other aspect - Chud gone, McDermot gone, etc.

But, like I said, the odds are VERY slight that he's retained.

Posted

Regardless of what happens to Rivera, I have no interest in Gruden.

And there's no evidence that Gruden wants the Panthers' job. The Eagles, maybe.

Posted

Also keep in mind Rivera interviewed 9 previous times for a HC job the years when some of the teams one of our potential GMs work for were looking for a HC minus the Giants. There's a good chance we get a guy who knew before this season started Rivera isn't HC material.

Posted

Rivera is a great coach. We have been in every game but 1 this year. I want to see him here next year. Improve our o-line in the offseason, get a couple of good DB's and a WR and we are in the playoffs.

Posted

The biggest fear in my life is giving sugary treats to a horse named Buttercup, who not only turns out to be a police horse but has diabeetus & it dies & I wind up in jail while my pothead friends try to sell weed to get me out while I live in fear of getting the sensation of running backwards & naked through a cornfield....

What?...

Posted

...and Funyuns..Yeah, Funyuns......

Posted

Rivera is a great coach. We have been in every game but 1 this year. I want to see him here next year. Improve our o-line in the offseason, get a couple of good DB's and a WR and we are in the playoffs.

hahaha funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I didn't know standing on the sidelines looking like you had a stick up your ass makes you a great coach.

Posted

As bad as we are, the Eagles are HORRID.