Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC-Big Ten Challenge.

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Kicks off tonight. IMO this years matchups are the best i've seen in its 15 year history with highly ranked and touted teams going at it. Looking forward to seeing North Carolina vs Indiana but the game i'm most interested in is NC St vs Michigan. Both teams are looking to a return to prominence. Both games are tonight along with Minnesota @ Florida St, Iowa @ Virginia Tech, Nebraska @ Wake and Maryland @ Northwestern. Should be fun.

Tomorrow night features highly ranked Ohio St visiting Duke in a rematch of last seasons game in which the Buckeyes easily won. I have a feeling things will be quite different this time around.

Other games include Virginia @ Wisconsin, Purdue @ Clemson, Michigan St @ Miami, Georgia Tech @ Illinois, BC @ Penn St,

I see Virginia Tech, Florida St, Michigan, Nebraska, Maryland, UNC all winning tonight. Thats right, i said UNC over Indiana.

And Wisconsin, Clemson, Michigan St, Illinois, Penn St and of course Duke.

Posted · Report post

P.J. Hairston won't play at No. 1 Indiana on Tuesday night due to a knee injury.

Posted · Report post

Nik Stauskas is worth the price of admission jeez.

Posted · Report post

Attention ***** ted valentine gets his spotlight once again

Posted · Report post

Attention ***** ted valentine gets his spotlight once again

Yep. He's the worst.

To be fair though it was an offensive foul, you just cant call it at that point in the game

Posted · Report post

Dick Vitale's schtick is so old. i hope he doesn't have a heart attack when IU beats us tonight.

Posted · Report post

Michigan is very impressive well worth their top 5 ranking. N C St showed a lot of heart to get back in this game and will be a tough team to beat down the road IF they play better defense. Its not something Gottfried is known for.

Posted · Report post

McAdoo is such garbage. I can't get over it

Posted · Report post

A timeout Roy you can call them you know.

Posted · Report post

ACC getting killed tonight.