• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

I have never in my life seen a fan base so bipolar.

Guys, Cam played much better last night, which is pretty much all you guys are worrying about, but we also played a team just a notch above NC State. The offense had 4 Oline starters not there and lost a backup during the game, rookie QB, rookie RB (who gashed us quite well), lost their no. 1 WR during the game, had already lost their no. 3 WR. That is just the offense. The team gave up weeks ago. Glad we won, but keep some perspective. We are not the worst team in the league and should beat some of the crappy ones on our schedule. At the end of the day, we will be a 4-5 win team who has a long way to go.

Defense got gashed last night and at times looked horrible. Cam looked great when he had time to pass, but still loses his footwork discipline when pressured. Just saying, don't go from Cam and Panthers are worst in the league to Cam and Panthers are Super Bowl bound just because we beat the Wolfpack errr Eagles last night. Perspective.

#12 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

I have never in my life seen a fan base so bipolar.

Guys, Cam played much better last night, which is pretty much all you guys are worrying about, but we also played a team just a notch above NC State. The offense had 4 Oline starters not there and lost a backup during the game, rookie QB, rookie RB (who gashed us quite well), lost their no. 1 WR during the game, had already lost their no. 3 WR. That is just the offense. The team gave up weeks ago. Glad we won, but keep some perspective. We are not the worst team in the league and should beat some of the crappy ones on our schedule. At the end of the day, we will be a 4-5 win team who has a long way to go.

Defense got gashed last night and at times looked horrible. Cam looked great when he had time to pass, but still loses his footwork discipline when pressured. Just saying, don't go from Cam and Panthers are worst in the league to Cam and Panthers are Super Bowl bound just because we beat the Wolfpack errr Eagles last night. Perspective.

actually we don't have a long way to go.....the fact we barely have lost almost every game under Rivera fimly supports that. This team could be a winner overnight.....and that happens in the NFL.

We need coaching and a GM with a better sense of where to invest at.

#13 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Gross needs to take a paycut and move to RT.

I prefer a road grader in the RT spot. Gross isn't that.

#14 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• LocationCape Fear Area
HUDDLER

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

When he does that against a good team, come ask about that again.

#15 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

actually we don't have a long way to go.....the fact we barely have lost almost every game under Rivera fimly supports that. This team could be a winner overnight.....and that happens in the NFL.

We need coaching and a GM with a better sense of where to invest at.

We need coach and GM statement is already a long way to go, not to mention changing the attitude and getting an identity here. We do not have a philosophy or identity. Those things do not come because you beat a hapless team with half rookies playing.

#16 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

I prefer a road grader in the RT spot. Gross isn't that.

You assume we will be a running team?

#17 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

We need coach and GM statement is already a long way to go, not to mention changing the attitude and getting an identity here. We do not have a philosophy or identity. Those things do not come because you beat a hapless team with half rookies playing.

Won't come this year.....rebuilding in the NFL happens quick if done right. We are poorly coached and have our talent invested upside down.....and still have almost won every game under a mindless Rivera.

Team can be winners quick. Just finding the right coach is all. Right coach/GM will make some obvious roster moves as well

#18 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

You assume we will be a running team?

I want us to be able to effectively when the situation calls for it.

#19 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• LocationMissouri
HUDDLER

Defining... No

Huge step in the right direction... Yes.

Pretty much.

IMO, a defining moment is when things are SNAFU & that player steps up & says "fug that poo!* Not this time!" & wills the team to victory.

(* Those exact words.... fug & poo... Gotta respect the kids...)

#20 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

Not a defining moment.

He needs to do it against a team with a winning record during a season that means something.

Maybe next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users