Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 NBA Draft Prospects

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lol talking about point guards and saying that Kemba needs to go is two different things. By the way Burke finished with 18 points, 11 assists, 2 steals, and 1 block.

Lol. So would I get bash less if I say Draft Myck and keep both Sessions and Kemba?

Posted · Report post

this game is proving how bad McAdoo is. Doesn't hustle, can't hold onto the ball, can't make free throws, can't make easy lay ups and the list goes on. I hope the switch gets flipped and he starts proving me wrong but so far he is horrible.

Posted · Report post

How is Zeller doing? And Len

Posted · Report post

Lol. So would I get bash less if I say Draft Myck and keep both Sessions and Kemba?

I never said to draft Trey Burke, I was just commenting on how well he played and you can't say that about Myck because he hasn't even played this year.

Posted · Report post

I never said to draft Trey Burke, I was just commenting on how well he played and you can't say that about Myck because he hasn't even played this year.

Next person to talk about a PG is going to get it. I'm serious. ;)

Posted · Report post

This Marcus Paige kid is pretty good...

Posted · Report post

McAdoo is looking good now.

Posted · Report post

Lol

Posted · Report post

Alex Len struggling a little but impacts the game in so many ways... 4 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist.

Posted · Report post

I'm honestly not impressed with Zeller at all when it comes to his NBA potential.

Zeller is great in college.

But all he does is score off fastbreaks and putbacks. Those opportunities will be few and far between in the NBA.

Posted · Report post

Len once again look real real impressive tonight.

Posted · Report post

Tarheels are looking like the Bobcats did the other night... just NOTHING in the 2nd half.

'Doo has really really disappointing. Really disappointing.

Also, it's not that Zeller hasn't impressed me. I'm just not sure that he is skilled enough to be a star like some people say.