Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATE! Rick Reilly is a lying dingleberry clinging to his hatred of Cam Newton

274 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[b]UPDATE: Go to page 11 for the real story...[url="http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/80645-update-rick-reilly-is-a-lying-dingleberry-clinging-to-his-hatred-of-cam-newton/page__st__150#entry2020627"]Jump there now, click here[/url][/b]

Blah Blah I know you don't want to hear about what the media said about Cam. Please close your browser.

OK for everyone else that is interested...

On the Colin Cowpoo show, Rick Reilly talked about Cam for a minute:

-said Cam took exactly 54 minutes to meet with the media after coach Rivera. Went on to explain that the media writers have deadlines and Cam should know that and should hurry up out of the shower. Said Peyton and AR don't do stuff like that. Also said that the team had to wait on the bus for Cam to leave.

-said Cam feels entitled, is a diva

-Colin asked if Cam can be great, Reilly said he has to grow up and stop being a diva first

-Colin said he has a source that he trusts that told him other players in the locker room feel Cam is a diva

Reilly came off sounding like an entitled brat sports writer. Complaining about fugging deadlines.

Cam is not perfect...yet. He needs to develop into a better leader and locker room presence. I firmly believe that will come with time.

Posted · Report post

Sports writers can cry all they want.

Posted · Report post

Rick Reilly is a POS.

Posted · Report post

Colin has same sources NJPanthers has.

This media vs Cam thing is really absurd.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Rick Reilly can eat my Thanksgiving leftovers. . .after my colon is done with them.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

OH MU GOSH CAM WASN'T CATERING TO THE SPORTS WRITERS!!!

It's hilarious how much these guys overrate themselves.

" but but but I'm important! I am! People care about me! Please believe me!"
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

fug both those cockpuppets.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

You guys are missing the bigger point.

Posted · Report post

In other news, I'm just in utter disbelief that Cowherd would have to change his angle of attack on Cam after he had another great game.

I'm sure he spent Monday looking forward to ripping into Cam Tuesday morning for being the "stupid run first QB bust!" and then it all went down the gutter last night.

Posted · Report post

If he does feel entitle that is the fault of the coached for making him the face of the franchise in his second year. I understand he is the QB, but Brady, Manning (Eli)Rothinburger (forgive the spelling)are the franchise QBs of there teams but their coaches are the face of the franchise and their organization reflex their coaches personality moreso than their QB. RR is weak minded who throws Cam out there to the media and doesn't nothing to take the heat off of him. Even Rex Ryan although not consider great bring the attention to himself and doesn't put his QB out there for the media to feast on.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='dpanther69' timestamp='1354034507' post='2018980']
If he does feel entitle that is the fault of the coached for making him the face of the franchise in his second year. I understand he is the QB, but Brady, Manning (Eli)Rothinburger (forgive the spelling)are the franchise QBs of there teams but their coaches are the face of the franchise and their organization reflex their coaches personality moreso than their QB. RR is weak minded who throws Cam out there to the media and doesn't nothing to take the heat off of him. Even Rex Ryan although not consider great bring the attention to himself and doesn't put his QB out there for the media to feast on.
[/quote]

Bullshit. All those QB's you mentioned do post game pressers.

Posted · Report post

I'd do it on purpose just to piss them off honestly
2 people like this