Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,020 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

UPDATE: Go to page 11 for the real story...Jump there now, click here

Blah Blah I know you don't want to hear about what the media said about Cam. Please close your browser.

OK for everyone else that is interested...

On the Colin Cowpoo show, Rick Reilly talked about Cam for a minute:

-said Cam took exactly 54 minutes to meet with the media after coach Rivera. Went on to explain that the media writers have deadlines and Cam should know that and should hurry up out of the shower. Said Peyton and AR don't do stuff like that. Also said that the team had to wait on the bus for Cam to leave.

-said Cam feels entitled, is a diva

-Colin asked if Cam can be great, Reilly said he has to grow up and stop being a diva first

-Colin said he has a source that he trusts that told him other players in the locker room feel Cam is a diva

Reilly came off sounding like an entitled brat sports writer. Complaining about fugging deadlines.

Cam is not perfect...yet. He needs to develop into a better leader and locker room presence. I firmly believe that will come with time.

#2 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,681 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Sports writers can cry all they want.

#3 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,574 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

Rick Reilly is a POS.

#4 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,439 posts
  • LocationILM

Colin has same sources NJPanthers has.

This media vs Cam thing is really absurd.

#5 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,126 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Rick Reilly can eat my Thanksgiving leftovers. . .after my colon is done with them.

#6 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,006 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

OH MU GOSH CAM WASN'T CATERING TO THE SPORTS WRITERS!!!

It's hilarious how much these guys overrate themselves.

" but but but I'm important! I am! People care about me! Please believe me!"

#7 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,535 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

fug both those cockpuppets.

#8 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

You guys are missing the bigger point.

#9 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,006 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

In other news, I'm just in utter disbelief that Cowherd would have to change his angle of attack on Cam after he had another great game.

I'm sure he spent Monday looking forward to ripping into Cam Tuesday morning for being the "stupid run first QB bust!" and then it all went down the gutter last night.

#10 dpanther69

dpanther69

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

If he does feel entitle that is the fault of the coached for making him the face of the franchise in his second year. I understand he is the QB, but Brady, Manning (Eli)Rothinburger (forgive the spelling)are the franchise QBs of there teams but their coaches are the face of the franchise and their organization reflex their coaches personality moreso than their QB. RR is weak minded who throws Cam out there to the media and doesn't nothing to take the heat off of him. Even Rex Ryan although not consider great bring the attention to himself and doesn't put his QB out there for the media to feast on.

#11 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,535 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

If he does feel entitle that is the fault of the coached for making him the face of the franchise in his second year. I understand he is the QB, but Brady, Manning (Eli)Rothinburger (forgive the spelling)are the franchise QBs of there teams but their coaches are the face of the franchise and their organization reflex their coaches personality moreso than their QB. RR is weak minded who throws Cam out there to the media and doesn't nothing to take the heat off of him. Even Rex Ryan although not consider great bring the attention to himself and doesn't put his QB out there for the media to feast on.

Bullshit. All those QB's you mentioned do post game pressers.

#12 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

I'd do it on purpose just to piss them off honestly

#13 MuchAdoAboutNewton

MuchAdoAboutNewton

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationNorth Cakalack

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

Reilly is an excellent writer, but I find him to be horrible on TV. He should have stuck with just writing, though I'm sure ESPN is paying him quite well.

#14 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,049 posts

-said Cam took exactly 54 minutes to meet with the media after coach Rivera. Went on to explain that the media writers have deadlines and Cam should know that and should hurry up out of the shower. Said Peyton and AR don't do stuff like that. Also said that the team had to wait on the bus for Cam to leave.

Translation, "Cam please be respectful and nice to me. I have to hurry and write a story that is disrespectful and mean spirited about you and/or your team"

#15 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,006 posts

I can only imagine how far down "Attack Cam's Hygeine Habits" was on Cowherds list of things he was going to go after Cam for this morning after he had to mark off all the others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.