Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

UPDATE! Rick Reilly is a lying dingleberry clinging to his hatred of Cam Newton

272 posts in this topic

haha i wasn't shooting you, just questioning the source. i don't doubt he told you that... i'm just questioning original source's validity, not the validity of your transcribing what you heard :)

I know you weren't...I'm just saying..I would never have said anything had I known I was going to receive a fuging beat down

I know you weren't...I'm just saying..I would never have said anything had I known I was going to receive a fuging beat down

here this will cheer you up

160g6005g633.gif

2 people like this

I like Colin, but he has already firmly thrown himself in the "I predict Cam will be a bust" camp. Reilly is one of the worst people on the planet and should be stoned to death. It only serves Colin's purpose to bring Reilly on because he knows he'll bust on Cam and strengthen his proclamation.

here this will cheer you up

160g6005g633.gif

LOL

I'm going back to just reading this forum

1 person likes this

You guys do know Colin Cowherd doesn't like regular fans like us,he bashes people like us on his radio show,he's really pathetic and im surprised he still has his job the way he disrespects fans/athletes.

I don't think I care too much for you...you're not very nice

Welcome to the internet? Besides, I'm just busting your balls. . .oh wait.

Welcome to the internet? Besides, I'm just busting your balls. . .oh wait.

my balls are quite nice, TY

Blah Blah I know you don't want to hear about what the media said about Cam. Please close your browser.

OK for everyone else that is interested...

On the Colin Cowpoo show, Rick Reilly talked about Cam for a minute:

-said Cam took exactly 54 minutes to meet with the media after coach Rivera. Went on to explain that the media writers have deadlines and Cam should know that and should hurry up out of the shower. Said Peyton and AR don't do stuff like that. Also said that the team had to wait on the bus for Cam to leave.

-said Cam feels entitled, is a diva

-Colin asked if Cam can be great, Reilly said he has to grow up and stop being a diva first

-Colin said he has a source that he trusts that told him other players in the locker room feel Cam is a diva

Reilly came off sounding like an entitled brat sports writer. Complaining about fugging deadlines.

Cam is not perfect...yet. He needs to develop into a better leader and locker room presence. I firmly believe that will come with time.

Could give two shits whether the media has to wait.

The only item that concerns me (only if it were true) is about players in the locker room feeling Cam is a diva. Again, I have no idea if this is accurate (even though some here have said they heard similar things from supposed people that would know).

If this is true (and mind you I am in no way saying it is).....this is a problem.

If you would have just stayed in the kitchen where you belong, none of this would have happened.

2 people like this