Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

UPDATE! Rick Reilly is a lying dingleberry clinging to his hatred of Cam Newton

272 posts in this topic

You would be surprised how many of the players actually read this forum.

Did someone tell you this or you're guessing? FWIW, I agree with you.

Did someone tell you this or you're guessing? FWIW, I agree with you.

I have heard from multiple people who know players....but do not know anything absolute. Just what I have heard.

Just like many of the media guys that cover the Panters come here as well. That one is easier to know.....some of the things we say here make it into their blogs and articles.

I was at the Tampa game and during a TV timeout he spoke to nearly everybody on the offense and was slapping five with everyone. This was when we were down 10-0 in the first half. So maybe the entire offense is part of the select few?

OH NOOOOOOEZ!!! Cam isn't Haruki Nakamura's BFF and doesn't talk to him!!!!

Turns out Reilly may have been full of poo after all:

@StevenJuston: . @ReillyRick report that Cam had team wait 40 minutes on bus is completely false. Cam wasn't even the last player out of the locker room.

@StevenJuston: . @ReillyRick Cam also took time to meet with @Eagles clubhouse equipment guys after meeting with media. He signed their Wall of Fame.

Edit: (StevenJuston is a Panthers PR guy)

9 people like this

@StevenJuston. @ReillyRick report that Cam had team wait 40 minutes on bus is false. Cam wasn't even last player out of locker room.

@StevenJuston

Cam also took time to meet with @Eagles clubhouse equipment guys after meeting with media. He signed their Wall of Fame.

Rick Reily is a lying tool

6 people like this

@StevenJuston: . @ReillyRick report that Cam had team wait 40 minutes on bus is completely false. Cam wasn't even the last player out of the locker room.

@StevenJuston: . @ReillyRick Cam also took time to meet with @Eagles clubhouse equipment guys after meeting with media. He signed their Wall of Fame.

lol reilly's a troll turd

What a certified piece of trash.

Well I'm sure Reilly will offer a heartfelt apology.

1 person likes this

Well I'm sure Reilly will offer a heartfelt apology.

just like peter king did for trying to destroy cam's draft stock.

you should try and update the OP and title.

1 person likes this