Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

UPDATE! Rick Reilly is a lying dingleberry clinging to his hatred of Cam Newton

272 posts in this topic

todays sportswriters have a sense of entitlement.

they feel players owe them answers. back when sportswriters were good, the good ones earned respect and the good stuff. Jason Whitlock actually wrote about it last year......

after the game Cam had national media, oppoents, lockeroom talk, shower etc. before his presser.......54 minutes after the whistle isn't absurd. Just shows how spoiled reporters are.....then flip it on Cam saying he held up the team. His obligation to them holds up the bus.

1 person likes this

I've heard the same from players, fwiw

-Colin said he has a source that he trusts that told him other players in the locker room feel Cam is a diva

That source is Colin Cowherd.

Zod is the "source"

what?

Cam takes his time?

Cam must actually repeat after he rinses the first time.

"Colin said he has a source that he trusts that told him other players in the locker room feel Cam is a diva"

Everytime an anonymous source is quoted, prepare for BS coming out of a journalist's mouth...ahh the media

On a related note, I have sources that tell me that the sky is pink...Beleive me, I have sources

I can actually see a new Reilly meme arising out of this.

"LATHER, RINSE, MISS DEADLINE"

Didn't Greg Olsen go out of his way to defend Cam and say that "Perception is not reality, and the Cam was a "great teammate".

Maybe you can dismiss that as player speak, but he could have said nothing about it at all or just said "Cam is Cam" like "Manny being Manny" in Boston.

newsflash.....you can find a teammate on every roster in the NFL that can find something to complain about.

All about what you are looking to find. You want to find negative rumblings.....you can find them on everyone just about.