• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#106 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

Jordan Gross has been one of Cam's most public defenders, so he must be one of the select few.

Also, a coworker's neighbor? I'm glad we're going straight to the source.

He aint been doin this on the field......

#107 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

As far as the media goes, take this for example. Several weeks ago, one of the ESPN radio crew said something to the effect of

"The biggest red flag for me about Cam is that I've never heard him take the blame for a loss. He's always throwing other people under the bus."

Now Cam has his share of things that he needs to work on but that poo ain't one... Actually, I take that back, he needs to learn from his mistakes & just shrug them off.

At any rate, saying poo like that, at best, shows that people are willing to only watch highlights of games & listen to clips of pressers. At worst, it shows that some are willing to flat out lie about the guy to support their dislike of him. Either way it's shoddy journalism, so if they have to wait a bit fug'em.

As for the team, well, it depends on how they feel about divas. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

#108 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

If you're holding up the bus or plane, then you should be left. Jimmy Johnson used this practice often and relished doing it to star players to send a message to the rest of the team.

#109 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

If you're holding up the bus or plane, then you should be left. Jimmy Johnson used this practice often and relished doing it to star players to send a message to the rest of the team.

yep, easy fix.

#110 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

agreed here.

it's not the big problem people make it out to be and it would just be funny for cam and the whole team and it would also be an get any ego's back in check.

none of this stuff is the big deal people are making it out to be.

#111 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

I agree that holding up the team bus is different than making the media late for their deadlines.

That sounds like a fine plan honestly

#112 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,186 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

He has to hurry up and get to the presser so bottom-feeders like Reilly can slam him.

I wouldn't be surprised at all of he was making them wait on purpose after the crap they spew about him, I would.

I'll believe the stuff about holding up the team bus and his teammates thinking he's a diva when I hear it from a reliable source...

#113 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

I agree that holding up the team bus is different than making the media late for their deadlines.

That sounds like a fine plan honestly

neither one is really all that big of a deal, though. it's something pretty easy to deal with if you've got a coach with balls.

#114 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Colin has same sources NJPanthers has.

This media vs Cam thing is really absurd.

Hillarious. I thought there would be no more tolerating personal attacks on others. Oh well, just looks like someone is still unemployed.

#115 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

neither one is really all that big of a deal, though. it's something pretty easy to deal with if you've got a coach with balls.

I would laugh at myself if the bus left me. There is definitely some humor to be had with the idea of leaving a good/star player.

#116 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

yep, need a strong coach. If Cam is really some sort of diva or prima donna, a strong coach will get his ass in line and knock him down a peg or two.

#117 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,583 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hillarious. I thought there would be no more tolerating personal attacks on others. Oh well, just looks like someone is still unemployed.

So you are saying you don't have the same level of sources in this organization that a national media person claims to have ?

Interesting.

Also, it's only a personal attack if it is true.
In which it would be a jab at you not really having sources.
SO are you saying this is a personal attack ? :)

Thanks for playing!

#118 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

So you are saying you don't have the same level of sources in this organization that a national media person claims to have ?

Interesting.

Also, it's only a personal attack if it is true.
In which it would be a jab at you not really having sources.
SO are you saying this is a personal attack ? :)

Thanks for playing!

Its a wonder why someone with your smarts and wittiness was out of a job. Clearly your comments were sarcastic. Keep up the good work tho, you clearly found your niche in life as you sure do moderate the hell out of this board.

#119 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,583 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Its a wonder why someone with your smarts and wittiness was out of a job. Clearly your comments were sarcastic. Keep up the good work tho, you clearly found your niche in life as you sure do moderate the hell out of this board.

Careful. This is a personal attack :)

Please don't derail this thread.

*struts around with his mod hat on*

#120 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

Careful. This is a personal attack :)

Please don't derail this thread.

*struts around with his mod hat on*

But I countered my personal attack with a compliment I know means a lot to you. You are such a great mod.

Bus
Cam
Rick
Colin
Reilly
On Topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com