273 replies to this topic

#121 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

The way I have translated this is that Cam hates the media (which he has every right to), and that he keeps a small circle of friends (might have something to do with the media?) but does not allow this to interfere with his work.

I just wish that we could admit that he has accuracy problems stemming from throwing off of his back foot. The common response is that it's because a fat body got pushed back into him, but we all know that's not the case. If he could do that and decide a half a second sooner when to throw and when to run then I expect a lot more W's to come.

#122 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,193 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

I would laugh at myself if the bus left me. There is definitely some humor to be had with the idea of leaving a good/start player.

i've actually had it happened to me. it was a bit funny and i learned my lesson real quick. wasn't more than a well needed kick to my pants. nothing serious but a good lesson none-the-less.

#123 Thesticklawson

Thesticklawson

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationWalnut Cove

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

I want to see cam show up in full gear at the next press conference

#124 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Some of us just bash certain people in the media.

Which is fine. Encouraged actually. Most don't even have freedom to speak their own mind and the ones that do exist for one reason and one reason only... To sell advertising.

People forget that and get way too caught up. Because this is a fact and people by and large are so easily led, we have what was the news industry existing now as the editorial industry. People like to be told what their opinion should be apparently but the one thing too many people forget us just exactly what an editorial is.

#125 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Ron Rivera wouldn't let the bus leave cam behind. You guys know Rivera is too much of a pussy to do something like that

#126 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Which is fine. Encouraged actually. Most don't even have freedom to speak their own mind and the ones that do exist for one reason and one reason only... To sell advertising.

People forget that and get way too caught up. Because this is a fact and people by and large are so easily led, we have what was the news industry existing now as the editorial industry. People like to be told what their opinion should be apparently but the one thing too many people forget us just exactly what an editorial is.

Agreed. Half of these guys will do a complete 180 on a guy or team, swear that was their position all along, & the fans will eat it up.

#127 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Ron Rivera wouldn't let the bus leave cam behind. You guys know Rivera is too much of a pussy to do something like that

he can't even call a timeout much less tell the bus driver to drive off

#128 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Rivera's kids never have to worry about time out

#129 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,288 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

My coworkers neighbor is Jordan Gross's doctor..Supposedly Gross told the Dr. that Cam doesn't speak to anyone but a select few..that he's the ultimate diva

Don't know how accurate that is..but if it's true it makes me sad..it's one thing to be a diva to the media..but to your own team? inexcusable IMHO

It's called the telephone game.....story always gets a little better the futher it goes.

Gross could say, yeah Cam tends to gravitate more to younger players.....next thing you know it is someone claiming Gross said Cam hates him.

I use that example bc I know a player, I think JA mentioned a young kid like Cam felt more comfortable hanging with other young guys like LaFell. They have more in common vs Cam and a 8 yr vet with a family.

#130 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,288 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

If you're holding up the bus or plane, then you should be left. Jimmy Johnson used this practice often and relished doing it to star players to send a message to the rest of the team.

Difference between holding up a bus.....and having a player holding up a bus bc he is doing a press conference. Cam would love to not do those pressers and get on the bus with everyone else

#131 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

So far the score Cam lovers 49 The guy is a qb not your pet pig

Cam haters 23 It could be Clausen out there

Neither 5

#132 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,548 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Colin has same sources NJPanthers has.

Posted Image

#133 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Damn! Jay Cutler, hell Lance Armstrong don't get this much hate from the media!
It is true, Cam is a young, cocky, arrogant, and immature black kid. And there's nothing the media hates more than that.

#134 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,288 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Damn! Jay Cutler, hell Lance Armstrong don't get this much hate from the media!
It is true, Cam is a young, cocky, arrogant, and immature black kid. And there's nothing the media hates more than that.

Unless you win.....then they spin it different.

#135 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,468 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

It's called the telephone game.....story always gets a little better the futher it goes.

Gross could say, yeah Cam tends to gravitate more to younger players.....next thing you know it is someone claiming Gross said Cam hates him.

I use that example bc I know a player, I think JA mentioned a young kid like Cam felt more comfortable hanging with other young guys like LaFell. They have more in common vs Cam and a 8 yr vet with a family.

Or, Cam is really a diva and you are talking out of your ass.

Fact is that none of us know what is going on in the locker room except for Zod (who is there). And he said that many players do feel that way.

I personally have no idea about what kind of person he is. Never met him not talked to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com