Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Bad was the game Last Night

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You know the game was awful when the commentators run out of things to say and start talking about people’s life story such as Nick Foles high school stats

Posted · Report post

Stuff like that always comes up. Especially with someone as green as foles. I actually thought it was interesting that he was better than brees in high school.

Posted · Report post

Holy poo! I imagine that last night's game was the lowest rated MNF that ESPN Ever had!

I don't think you'll see either team on MNF for a while!

Posted · Report post

The coaches were willing to lose the game for us again, too bad the eagle’s coaches and players beat them to it… they handed us the go ahead touchdown in the red zone.

Posted · Report post

it gets boring around here also .........and we get stuck with a bunch of sh*tty threads.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whitlock:

8. Thank God “MNF” gets a significant game this week. I actually felt sorry for Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden this week calling the Philly-Carolina exhibition.

Tirico and Gruden probably thought it was Thursday and they were at the NFL Network. The game was that bad. I know, before the season Michael Vick vs. Cam Newton probably sounded like a great matchup. I wonder if there’s a way to provide some flexibility to the Monday night schedule. I hate ending the football weekend with a stinker.

Posted · Report post

I was at the game, I had fun.

Getting heckled in Philly is a fun experience.

Posted · Report post

I couldn't even properly celebrate the win because even after the clock ran out I was still convinced they'd lose somehow.

Posted · Report post

The game wasn't bad, I enjoyed it. Forget the rest of the world.