Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera gives Sean Mcdermott game ball lol.

40 posts in this topic

Posted

After reading the blog, I understand why he did it. McD is from Philly and that is his old team and Rivera knew it would mean a lot for him to receive the game ball. Seriously though, I am beginning to think Rivera took a few too many shots in the head while playing linebacker.

Posted

Game ball was Cam's

He took over the game

Posted

I hate Riviera

Posted

He gave him the game ball cuz the D finally didnt give up points in the 4th. Thats a first in the Ron Rivera era. The D only gave up 22 points to a struggling O. The D only gave up 200 yards to Bryce "Jim" Brown. The D only dropped 2-3 surefire picks that left points on the board.

No defense in the league gets so much props for doing so little.

Posted

The offense didn't seem to want the free win while the defense kept us in the game.

How drunk were you guys that you don't remember this?

Posted

The offense didn't seem to want the free win while the defense kept us in the game.

How drunk were you guys that you don't remember this?

Not drunk enough to miss the 3 missed INTs thrown to the CBs and dropped and watch a rookie RB who never started a game in college run all over us....

The ONLY reason we won this game is two fumbles by a rookie RB, multiple penalties by the Eagles in the 4th quarter, and an Eagles defense who allowed Cam to rape them. The Eagles DBs looked like the Panthers DBs...it must have been opposite day.

Posted

Not drunk enough to miss the 3 missed INTs thrown to the CBs and dropped and watch a rookie RB who never started a game in college run all over us....

The ONLY reason we won this game is two fumbles by a rookie RB, multiple penalties by the Eagles in the 4th quarter, and an Eagles defense who allowed Cam to rape them. The Eagles DBs looked like the Panthers DBs...it must have been opposite day.

Dropped ints? Getting gashed? We're still a 3-8 team. Nobody said we were good. Defense kept us in the game while the offense forgot how to score. The Eagles had to help Cam Newton get that fourth quarter comeback.

Posted

Good points; I still don't care for RR

Posted

Dropped ints? Getting gashed? We're still a 3-8 team. Nobody said we were good. Defense kept us in the game while the offense forgot how to score. The Eagles had to help Cam Newton get that fourth quarter comeback.

The Eagles should have gotten the game ball too...not the Defense...it was a joke....playing against a rookie QB who looked about as good as Clausen and a college drop out at RB (although this guy is a freaking AWESOME find)

1 person likes this

Posted

The defense was abysmal last night.

Posted

I hate Riviera

haters gotta hate

Posted

It might also have something to do with the fact that the Eagles fired his brother less than 12 hours before the start of the game in what can only be seen as an effort to distract Sean from doing his job properly.

1 person likes this