Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera gives Sean Mcdermott game ball lol.

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Dropped ints? Getting gashed? We're still a 3-8 team. Nobody said we were good. Defense kept us in the game while the offense forgot how to score. The Eagles had to help Cam Newton get that fourth quarter comeback.

The defense was playing against a team that put up a whopping 3 points against the redskins last week (31st in passing defense), and was further in the hole without McCoy and then desean Jackson in the first quarter. And they should get a gold star for "holding them" to 22. And the offense who scored 30 was the problem? Delusions are high around here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dropped ints? Getting gashed? We're still a 3-8 team. Nobody said we were good. Defense kept us in the game while the offense forgot how to score. The Eagles had to help Cam Newton get that fourth quarter comeback.

By "kept us in the game" I'm assuming you meant "got embarrassed by rookie nothing Bryce Brown for 9.3 YPC and almost 200 yards".

Even with the turnovers, the only reason the Eagles made a game of it was our poo defense.

Posted

The defense was playing against a team that put up a whopping 3 points against the redskins last week (31st in passing defense), and was further in the hole without McCoy and then desean Jackson in the first quarter. And they should get a gold star for "holding them" to 22. And the offense who scored 30 was the problem? Delusions are high around here.

I'm surprised the defense didn't give up more points considering Chud tried calling it a game after only scoring 14 points. Offense scores 30 points so that means they were good for 4 quarters? Defense gives up some pathetic drives so that means they were bad for 4 quarters? It was a back and forth embarrassment on both sides of the ball, but I wouldn't give the game ball to Chud or the offense. You must think we're a decent team if you think it matters that the Eagles were missing McCoy and Desean Jackson. I'm the delusional one though.

Posted

It might also have something to do with the fact that the Eagles fired his brother less than 12 hours before the start of the game in what can only be seen as an effort to distract Sean from doing his job properly.

why people here can not see the reasoning behind the game ball is beyond me

1 person likes this

Posted

i get why he did it. maybe a turning point for the defense's confidence.

Posted

Maybe it there was a bomb inside

Posted

Guys, he ran the Eagles Defense last year and I'm sure he gave our offense the skinny on how to beat it.

Just saying

Posted

Im shocked Peppers90, Fox007, and Pantherclaw arent posting about that defensive performance last night. We got to see the backups backup gash our D, Keek struggling to shed blocks and racking up tackles 15 yards downfield, penalties. The whole nine yards. I guess those guys only want to talk D when they play "decent", when they outright suck, no mention of "how they can improve", "mechanics", "instincts", and "keeping us in the game".

Posted

The defense came up with some huge turnovers.

The defense did play well with the exception of a few drives.

The offense certainly wasn't all that and a bag of chips after the first quarter.

Glad they stepped up to close the game out.

Posted

Also the bug stop on fourth down, hat no Panther fan thought we'd stop with the way we were being gashed.

1 person likes this

Posted

nobody sitting in a booth deserves a game ball. Get down on the field and coach your players

2 people like this

Posted

LOL, hey great job allowing some no-name HB to gash us for 150 yards! (again)