Photo
- - - - -

Ron Rivera gives Sean Mcdermott game ball lol.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,982 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Guys, he ran the Eagles Defense last year and I'm sure he gave our offense the skinny on how to beat it.

Just saying

#32 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Im shocked Peppers90, Fox007, and Pantherclaw arent posting about that defensive performance last night. We got to see the backups backup gash our D, Keek struggling to shed blocks and racking up tackles 15 yards downfield, penalties. The whole nine yards. I guess those guys only want to talk D when they play "decent", when they outright suck, no mention of "how they can improve", "mechanics", "instincts", and "keeping us in the game".

#33 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,636 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

The defense came up with some huge turnovers.
The defense did play well with the exception of a few drives.

The offense certainly wasn't all that and a bag of chips after the first quarter.
Glad they stepped up to close the game out.

#34 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,636 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Also the bug stop on fourth down, hat no Panther fan thought we'd stop with the way we were being gashed.

#35 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

nobody sitting in a booth deserves a game ball. Get down on the field and coach your players

#36 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,159 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

LOL, hey great job allowing some no-name HB to gash us for 150 yards! (again)

#37 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Im shocked Peppers90, Fox007, and Pantherclaw arent posting about that defensive performance last night. We got to see the backups backup gash our D, Keek struggling to shed blocks and racking up tackles 15 yards downfield, penalties. The whole nine yards. I guess those guys only want to talk D when they play "decent", when they outright suck, no mention of "how they can improve", "mechanics", "instincts", and "keeping us in the game".

I did in the game day thread, not everyone has an agenda like you do.

The defense has created just as many turnovers in the last 2 games as the offense has TDs.

Pop quiz smart guy....How many points off those 6 turnovers does the offense have?

#38 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

in his defense, the eagles probably ran a game plan exactly opposite what we planned for. Last week, their QB threw over 50 times, McCoy is hurt and they have a rookie rb who has no experience. We probably schemed for a team that would pass a lot like they did last week, I would imagine it caught them by surprise.

#39 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

I would acknowledge King Troll here if he was worth it, but we all know he isnt. It was nice to see both sides step up when needed, only happened 3 times this year.

#40 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

I did in the game day thread, not everyone has an agenda like you do.

The defense has created just as many turnovers in the last 2 games as the offense has TDs.

Pop quiz smart guy....How many points off those 6 turnovers does the offense have?

Not worth acknowledging king troll. he doesnt have the mental capacity to answer direct questions. he doesnt even have the mental capacity to read something and regurgitate it accurately, even when it is written right in front of his face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com