Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina BBQ is better than Kansas City BBQ

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Most of the BBQ places around here serve flavorless waste. No good rub and very little if any smoke. I dont like to rely on sauce to give my Q flavor. However when done right there is no comparison to a well done pulled pork. The bark off a shoulder done right is glorious! I also agree that burnt ends are incredible too. Try midwood smoke house burnt ends. Awesome.

Thats where I got back into them. Hadnt seen them in a while...Had some great burnt ends down in Tampa at Holy Hogs....damn good too

Posted

Just smack. I love ALL forms of BBQ, even the McRib.

Is the McRib even made of meat? Had one once....and was the nastiest thing I have ever eaten.

Posted

Is the McRib even made of meat? Had one once....and was the nastiest thing I have ever eaten.

Good question.

Posted

McRib=BBQ flavored Kangoroo Cartilage

1 person likes this

Posted

BlanksKarma should know, he is a cook at McDonz. Or maybe he is just washing lettuce. Either way he should know.

3 people like this

Posted

BlanksKarma should know, he is a cook at McDonz. Or maybe he is just washing lettuce. Either way he should know.

I'm manning the fry station now, working my way up to the grill. That's when the big bucks come in.

Oh, and it's Sonic not McD's.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm manning the fry station now, working my way up to the grill. That's when the big bucks come in.

Oh, and it's Sonic not McD's.

Finally somebody that gets the Coming to America reference.

Posted

Sir, did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television the other night?

Posted

As a KC native and lover of BBQ, the only BBQ that definitively sucks comes from Texas.

A Panther fan from KC and the claims worst comes from Texas. Very good. Have some two step pie

Posted

even the McRib.

GTFO. Seriously. This thread was funny til... Gaddammit... GAWDFUGGINDAMMIT!

ETA: The McRib is faux-Q! Because if you've ever had BBQ & bite into that poo you will walk up to the counter, throw it in the cashier's face and yell "FOH_Q"!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

GTFO. Seriously. This thread was funny til... Gaddammit... GAWDFUGGINDAMMIT!

ETA: The McRib is faux-Q! Because if you've ever had BBQ & bite into that poo you will walk up to the counter, throw it in the cashier's face and yell "FOH_Q"!!!!

The McRib is faux food

Posted

Bad bbq is like a bad lay....no such thing