Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the Cam haters...

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Fug off.

This guy has a ton of potential and some of you fuggers want to get rid of him after having the best rookie qb season in NFL history.Yeah he has struggled this year,but HELLO YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME,our coaches has not put Cam in positions to win the game.We never trusted him to throw the ball on key downs in the 4th qrt to close games.Even last night they have him run a pitch throw to Stewart sorta like a short screen Pass,I said "What da fug" we have no faith in this guy and it is totally the reason why we need to clean house especially the coaches.Oh and Cam has been blamed for our team struggles,but our DEFENSE HAS chocked so many times in the 4th qrt is pathetic.

Cam has the most potential out of any other qb in the NFL,as Primetime would say "CAM WHOA CAM" Fug off haters.

Posted · Report post

I hope megadeth reads this

Posted · Report post

Fug off.

This guy has a ton of potential and some of you fuggers want to get rid of him after having the best rookie qb season in NFL history.Yeah he has struggled this year,but HELLO YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME,our coaches has not put Cam in positions to win the game.We never trusted him to throw the ball on key downs in the 4th qrt to close games.Even last night they have him run a pitch throw to Stewart sorta like a short screen Pass,I said "What da fug" we have no faith in this guy and it is totally the reason why we need to clean house especially the coaches.Oh and Cam has been blamed for our team struggles,but our DEFENSE HAS chocked so many times in the 4th qrt is pathetic.

Cam has the most potential out of any other qb in the NFL,as Primetime would say "CAM WHOA CAM" Fug off haters.

I get it ...you like Cam

Posted · Report post

are schools still closed?

ps............he says "fug" a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope megadeth reads this

Criticizing Cam makes one a hater? I didn't realize the dude was flawless.

Cam dick riders are just as stubborn as Cam haters, it seems.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Brad Nortman SUCKS

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Brad Nortman SUCKS

That one we can all agree on

Posted · Report post

Criticizing Cam makes one a hater? I didn't realize the dude was flawless.

Cam dick riders are just as stubborn as Cam haters, it seems.

Cam Newton is no Vince Young.

Posted · Report post

That makes sense.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Fug off.

Sign up date after 2012 after Cam was drafted anther Cam slurper who thinks he is beyond criticism.

Posted · Report post

cam showed last night why he will be this team's franchise quarterback for the next decade. the new GM will be salivating to build a team around him.

Posted · Report post

This is relevant to this conversation how? No one said he was, how old are you 12?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments