Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the Cam haters...

40 posts in this topic

Posted

cam showed last night why he will be this team's franchise quarterback for the next decade. the new GM will be salivating to build a team around him.

I agree 100%,Even Gruden look liked he wanted the job the way he was praising Cam/Kuchley.

Posted

Even Gruden look liked he wanted the job the way he was praising Cam/Kuchley.

can't go by that. gruden sounds like he wants to be the coach/GM/best friend of every team and player in the league.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is relevant to this conversation how? No one said he was, how old are you 12?

Do you not know what sarcasm is?How old are you 50?

Posted

Haters come out of the closet.

Posted

Do you not know what sarcasm is?How old are you 50?

Posted

Haters come out of the closet.

Justifiable critisism is not hating, he is a number one draft pick and rookie of the year expectations are higher for him.

The people complaining about every little detail are no worse than the nut huggers like you that think he can do no wrong.

Your a Camwagoner I bet you weren't even a panthers fan before

Cam.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, like this whole thread hasn't been done a million times under different titles. Go at it kids.

1 person likes this

Posted

What i want to know is why the cam haters keep posting the same crap over and over again i mean seriously do you guys get off to cam failing? Are you guys sitting at your desk with a smithers like grin with your underwear at your ankles shooting into your mouth everytime cam makes a mistake.

Posted

What i want to know is why the cam haters keep posting the same crap over and over again i mean seriously do you guys get off to cam failing? Are you guys sitting at your desk with a smithers like grin with your underwear at your ankles shooting into your mouth everytime cam makes a mistake.

shots fired.

Posted

Luck/Bradford (7 wins) are the only #1 picks in NFL history to win more games as a rookie than Newton (6 wins).

Posted

Anther joined after Cam poster... How very surprising.

Some criticism is deserved some isn't until he is a consistent clutch winner it will be there.

Posted

regardless of where he was drafted, what endorsements he has signed, what awards he won in the three universities he attended, or how much money his signature on an LOI commanded on the open market this guy played great last year and played mediocre to lost this year. I'm not talking about him getting sacked due to poor protection or how many games the Panthers have won or lost based on defense, play calling, etc. I am talking about what I have seen him do..

mechanics, not great to begin with but they have regressed

decision making, not as confident

command and control in the pocket, not as confident

accuracy, worse by a long shot

touch, none

has he had his moments? sure. so do a lot of guys who never get a second contract in the NFL. the difference is that he had done it consistently and for some reason is not doing it this year. I'll take that over the unknown. At least we know he has it in him. Maybe last night was a breakthrough.

Freddie...

I've got my fingers crossed.