Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Nation

To the Cam haters...

40 posts in this topic

can't go by that. gruden sounds like he wants to be the coach/GM/best friend of every team and player in the league.

I sometimes think Gruden hufffs cans of redi whip prior to his MNF appearances. the dudes just too happy and up beat.

Criticizing Cam makes one a hater? I didn't realize the dude was flawless.

Cam dick riders are just as stubborn as Cam haters, it seems.

Hmm let's go deep on this issue...over several years and over different sports

-Hearts were broken when the Hornets left

-Panthers have been the worst team the past 3-4 seasons

-Bobcats have been god awful and a joke of an organization

-there's no baseball here

Safe to say the Charlotte sports scene has sucked

So when a guy like Cam rolls around once in a blue moon....a person like myself realize how rare and special it is...so I limit the nit picking and complaining about the guy....I look at the possibilities that can happen with him as QB

See ya

2 people like this

-Panthers have been the worse team the past 3-4 seasons

-Bobcats have been good awful and a joke of an organization

So when a guy like Cam rolls around once in a blue moon....a person like myself realize how rare and special it is...so I limit the nit picking and complaining about the guy....I look at the possibilities that can happen with him as QB

See ya

I have never really thought about it that way

-Panthers have been the worse team the past 3-4 seasons

-Bobcats have been good awful and a joke of an organization

See ya

It is because there's "no crying in baseball" and everyone knows, that's all we do here in CLT.

1 person likes this

It is because there's "no crying in baseball" and everyone knows, that's all we do here in CLT.

I don't cry, I'm a man's man

Kindly remove your mouth from Cam's phallus.

That is all.

uh this is a Panther board, not the best place to find true Cam haters.

Cam played well last night. But using a game against Philly to project anything other than Philly's pass D is just horrific is stupid. Just look at the long list of QBs that have torched this D this year. Kevin Kolb racked up a 127 QB rating against them. Matt Ryan 137, Drew Brees 128, Tony Romo 122, and just last week RG3 had a perfect QB rating against them. He played well, but so have most QBs against this team. That's 5 games in a row with QBs hitting a 120+ QB rating against them. I need to see games like this a few times in a row before I start to proclaim him turning a corner.

2 people like this

Anyone see the NFL Network crew after the game say it was that the Eagles D was so bad that made Cam look so good? How 'bout Trey Wingo not giving Cam credit for a great performance? Dan Patrick said Cam "celebrates" too much for being on such a bad team. Haters everywhere

Anther joined after Cam poster... How very surprising.

Some criticism is deserved some isn't until he is a consistent clutch winner it will be there.

ive actually been on this forum since it was called the panthershuddle good try thoa

Anyone see the NFL Network crew after the game say it was that the Eagles D was so bad that made Cam look so good? How 'bout Trey Wingo not giving Cam credit for a great performance? Dan Patrick said Cam "celebrates" too much for being on such a bad team. Haters everywhere

See CarolinaSock's post above about how the last 5 QB's (including Kevin Kolb) have torched their defense. That is why they talked about how bad the Philly Defense is.

It was a nice game by Cam. Now he needs to follow up with a few more similar games in a row to shut them up.

ive actually been on this forum since it was called the panthershuddle good try thoa

Sure you have that's why you just randomly signed back up in 2011.