#31 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,574 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

uh this is a Panther board, not the best place to find true Cam haters.

#32 CarolinaSock

CarolinaSock

• ALL-PRO
  • 745 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Cam played well last night. But using a game against Philly to project anything other than Philly's pass D is just horrific is stupid. Just look at the long list of QBs that have torched this D this year. Kevin Kolb racked up a 127 QB rating against them. Matt Ryan 137, Drew Brees 128, Tony Romo 122, and just last week RG3 had a perfect QB rating against them. He played well, but so have most QBs against this team. That's 5 games in a row with QBs hitting a 120+ QB rating against them. I need to see games like this a few times in a row before I start to proclaim him turning a corner.

#33 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Anyone see the NFL Network crew after the game say it was that the Eagles D was so bad that made Cam look so good? How 'bout Trey Wingo not giving Cam credit for a great performance? Dan Patrick said Cam "celebrates" too much for being on such a bad team. Haters everywhere

#34 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

Anther joined after Cam poster... How very surprising.

Some criticism is deserved some isn't until he is a consistent clutch winner it will be there.

ive actually been on this forum since it was called the panthershuddle good try thoa

#35 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,506 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

Anyone see the NFL Network crew after the game say it was that the Eagles D was so bad that made Cam look so good? How 'bout Trey Wingo not giving Cam credit for a great performance? Dan Patrick said Cam "celebrates" too much for being on such a bad team. Haters everywhere

See CarolinaSock's post above about how the last 5 QB's (including Kevin Kolb) have torched their defense. That is why they talked about how bad the Philly Defense is.

It was a nice game by Cam. Now he needs to follow up with a few more similar games in a row to shut them up.

#36 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

ive actually been on this forum since it was called the panthershuddle good try thoa

Sure you have that's why you just randomly signed back up in 2011.

#37 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

Sure you have that's why you just randomly signed back up in 2011.

#38 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

Am i seriously gonna have to defend my fuging loyalty to this team because of a fuging forum join date? I think i'm just gonna move on your not worth the effort to type it all out.

#39 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,162 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

uh this is a Panther board, not the best place to find true Cam haters.

you must not be paying attention.

not all who criticize/critique him are haters, but there are most certainly haters here.

#40 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

Cam played well last night. But using a game against Philly to project anything other than Philly's pass D is just horrific is stupid. Just look at the long list of QBs that have torched this D this year. Kevin Kolb racked up a 127 QB rating against them. Matt Ryan 137, Drew Brees 128, Tony Romo 122, and just last week RG3 had a perfect QB rating against them. He played well, but so have most QBs against this team. That's 5 games in a row with QBs hitting a 120+ QB rating against them. I need to see games like this a few times in a row before I start to proclaim him turning a corner.

nothing like a few real numbers to go along with all the differing eyeball opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com