Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this guy sound like a crazy person to you?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Wow! I have never ever been a conspiracy theorist but the more I learn about 9/11 the more it seems something just aint right.

Posted

:lol:

No, he isn't crazy but I think he is off on his tangent a little too far. Computer simulations have shown what kind of structural damage #7 probably suffered due to the massive force of the debris of #1 & #2 collapse. Firemen on the scene have confirmed that it was toast when they were walking through it before it collapsed. What they saw and heard had them evacuating the area ASAP.

It would take thousands and thousands of people to make 9/11 happen if it was staged and there is no way, absolutely no way you can keep all of them silent. Threatening their families or whatever else to keep silent aint gonna do it and if anybody actually sat down and thought about human nature, especially in this day and time with every media outlet willing to pay millions for the story, they will realize that the conspiracy can not happen.

Posted

I'm not saying that this guy is off his rocker; he certainly seems composed and presents a logical scientific argument. The problem though is that equally plausible explanations for the collapses that don't involve some type of massive conspiracy have also been presented and well vetted. Acoms razor applies here, that being the simplest solution is probably the correct one.

Posted

"Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

--Ben Franklin

Posted

I'm not saying that this guy is off his rocker; he certainly seems composed and presents a logical scientific argument. The problem though is that equally plausible explanations for the collapses that don't involve some type of massive conspiracy have also been presented and well vetted. Acoms razor applies here, that being the simplest solution is probably the correct one.

Ockham's Razor

Posted

Jesse Ventura openly says the same thing.

Posted

Ockham's Razor

Owned by the internets :cool:

Posted

Explain My Pet Goat

Posted

Explain My Pet Goat

do you drink goats milk?

Posted

do you drink goats milk?

Naaaaaaaaaa

Posted