Photo
- - - - -

Does this guy sound like a crazy person to you?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,066 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:56 AM

2 wars they wanted an excuse for, patriot act, wiretaps, suspending habeus corpus... provided a good out for every damn thing the PNAC people wanted to do.

this would not be the first false flag operation by the american government. there are very real and declassified ones in every major american war.

Do you believe that 9/11 was staged, or allowed to happen by the American Government?

#17 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,662 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

Do you believe that 9/11 was staged, or allowed to happen by the American Government?

oh i have no idea, personally. i've looked at evidence for and against and haven't been able to draw a solid conclusion. i lean towards not, but every once in a while i will see something that makes me investigate further. i don't have the answer. i was just saying what they could gain if it did happen.

#18 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,066 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

oh i have no idea, personally. i've looked at evidence for and against and haven't been able to draw a solid conclusion. i lean towards not, but every once in a while i will see something that makes me investigate further. i don't have the answer. i was just saying what they could gain if it did happen.

Oh ok I gotcha....I was hoping that you were not one of them.

Although we do not agree on many points, I can still respect some of your stances. That one however I cannot respect at all.

And as for the gains that could come from it, I agree, but I don't agree with the fact that they really wanted a war as much as the left think that the White House wanted one.

There were/are many folks out there that think that we had fore warning of Pearl Harbor, but did not don anything about it, so that we could enter WW2.

#19 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:06 PM

It's a solid premise, but to try to place blame before a thorough investigation is superfluous at best...

Edited by Mintal, 30 May 2009 - 06:20 PM.

#20 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,204 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:27 PM

WTC7 is the onlly lifeline for the conspiracy theorist in me (maybe a little of the pentagon). Silverstein was taped in an interview soon after saying "we had to pull it" or something to that effect that seemed like an obvious statement that WTC7 was blown up. But the fact that a couple of planes weighing 200 tons and two of the largest buildings in the world crashed a few feet away seems like the more obvious cause.

As to why? Here is a trivia question...how many days after 9-11 did the Bush administration discuss war with Iraq?

#21 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

2 wars they wanted an excuse for, patriot act, wiretaps, suspending habeus corpus... provided a good out for every damn thing the PNAC people wanted to do.

this would not be the first false flag operation by the american government. there are very real and declassified ones in every major american war.

Agreed. That being said, we are still screwed with O. He will not change a damn thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com