Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers5158

Cam Newton- QB of the Dallas Cowboys

46 posts in this topic

Photoshopping skills: 9

intelligence: 2

I LOL'd at my search result over there. User "bwood" was active from early 2007 until April 3rd 2010. Seems something big happened in late April '10, but I can't put my finger on it.

rofl

The one Cowboy fan that said we would use the "franchise tag" on Cam if he continued to improve was the most logical one of the bunch.

This. You took the words from my mouth.

Cam has brought national attention to the Carolina Panthers via his endorsement deals with Monster Beats, Under Armour, Windows Phone, NFL Play 60 and Gatorade. JR knows what he has in the marketable figure that is Cam Newton. Dosent matter how badly he plays, Newton will be here for as long as JR can retain him.

I dont know about no matter how bad he plays... but he'll definitely be here if he's as good as he's been so far... and the expectation is he'll only get better.

If Cam isn't the QB here in 3 years it's because he sucks and we decided we didn't want him anymore, in which case I don't know why the Cowgirls would want him. Otherwise Cam is staying.

I LOL'd at my search result over there. User "bwood" was active from early 2007 until April 3rd 2010. Seems something big happened in late April '10, but I can't put my finger on it.

We drafted jimmy clausen?

We drafted jimmy clausen?

typo... 2011... which was right around the time we drafted Cam... & he signed up here...

I'm sure it's pure coincidence that someone in LA would be a Cowboy fan, then switch to Carolina when they drafted Cam.

i think it's funny/sad that members here would go looking at other members profile info, join dates, and

but post counts. going to another team's fan forum and looking for members from here and their profile stuff on that site...i don't know, is that stalking? i mean, why would you do that?

i think it's funny/sad that members here would go looking at other members profile info, join dates, and post counts. going to another team's fan forum and looking for members from here and their profile stuff on that site...i don't know, is that stalking?

My guess is that the OP is yet another alt account for another member who has been banned several times...

1 person likes this

My guess is that the OP is yet another alt account for another member who has been banned several times...

wouldn't be surprised at all. i pretty much expect that from any recently joined posters that start threads or post a bunch.

i think it's funny/sad that members here would go looking at other members profile info, join dates, and

but post counts. going to another team's fan forum and looking for members from here and their profile stuff on that site...i don't know, is that stalking? i mean, why would you do that?

sounds fishy

brb looking your name up on saints report

Because it's obvious he is a bandwagon Cam fan, who claims to be a die-hard Panthers fan. I'm sure it's pure coincidence that a young kid in Los Angeles, California joins a Panthers forum days after they draft Cam Newton.

I just had a hunch when I found that thread on Cam, so I searched for shits & giggles.