#31 panthers5158

panthers5158

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

We drafted jimmy clausen?

typo... 2011... which was right around the time we drafted Cam... & he signed up here...

I'm sure it's pure coincidence that someone in LA would be a Cowboy fan, then switch to Carolina when they drafted Cam.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

i think it's funny/sad that members here would go looking at other members profile info, join dates, and

but post counts. going to another team's fan forum and looking for members from here and their profile stuff on that site...i don't know, is that stalking? i mean, why would you do that?

#33 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

i think it's funny/sad that members here would go looking at other members profile info, join dates, and post counts. going to another team's fan forum and looking for members from here and their profile stuff on that site...i don't know, is that stalking?

My guess is that the OP is yet another alt account for another member who has been banned several times...

#34 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

My guess is that the OP is yet another alt account for another member who has been banned several times...

wouldn't be surprised at all. i pretty much expect that from any recently joined posters that start threads or post a bunch.

#35 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

i think it's funny/sad that members here would go looking at other members profile info, join dates, and

but post counts. going to another team's fan forum and looking for members from here and their profile stuff on that site...i don't know, is that stalking? i mean, why would you do that?

sounds fishy

brb looking your name up on saints report

#36 panthers5158

panthers5158

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Because it's obvious he is a bandwagon Cam fan, who claims to be a die-hard Panthers fan. I'm sure it's pure coincidence that a young kid in Los Angeles, California joins a Panthers forum days after they draft Cam Newton.

I just had a hunch when I found that thread on Cam, so I searched for shits & giggles.

#37 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

sounds fishy

brb looking your name up on saints report

lol good luck with that.

i think i joined there years ago. i'm not sure why, though. maybe to see how long it would take me to get banned. i can't remember what happened.

#38 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,769 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

so now we know how chiefs fans feel about us talking about Bowe or eagles fans see us mentioning Maclin. are we busting chops of fans who do the same things we do?

#39 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,171 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

so now we know how chiefs fans feel about us talking about Bowe or eagles fans see us mentioning Maclin. are we busting chops of fans who do the same things we do?

well bowe is playing on the franchise tag and will be closing in on 30 by the start of next season which is around the time when skill position players go looking for that last big payout. also his team is about to crash into a multi-year rebuilding project which will most likely include bringing in a rookie to start on day one. they're the worst team in a division that's already pretty damn terrible.

the eagles are also a dumpster fire and are on the verge of firing the head coach they've had for a hundred years and most of his staff. maclin's contract ends after 2013 and he might be expendable.

those guys winding up elsewhere is not really even close to the notion of letting what is supposedly our franchise quarterback leave.

#40 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

My business partner is a "diehard" LA Laker, NY Yankee, Dallas Cowboy, ND football, & Duke basketball fan. Grew up in Florida & graduated from Wake Forest. Not even joking.

I'm a Panther/Bobcat/Yankee/UNC fan. Grew up in NC & graduated from UNC. Those have always been my teams. Panthers are the only one I follow religiously, though.

Became a NYY fan when I was 9. My family & everyone around here are Braves fans. I found it annoying & when the NYY beat their ass in the WS I fell in love. Been a fan ever since.

Hell ya I always love my panthers/Yank fans! Props (also a Knicks fan as well)

#41 panthers5158

panthers5158

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hell ya I always love my panthers/Yank fans! Props (also a Knicks fan as well)

Just bought tickets to the Knicks @ Bobcats next Wednesday. Couldn't pass up on seeing Sheed again.

#42 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Just bought tickets to the Knicks @ Bobcats next Wednesday. Couldn't pass up on seeing Sheed again.

Yeah he's doing pretty well but Kidd has been doing them wonders

#43 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

If JR doesn't get Newton resigned (when Newton proves his ceiling is ridiculous with a good coach) then JR needs to sell this team. If anything has been proven over the course of NFL history its that when you have a franchise QB you sell the farm to keep him.

#44 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Must be the scent of cowdung in the air.... can make some people quite delusional

#45 panthers5158

panthers5158

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

If JR doesn't get Newton resigned (when Newton proves his ceiling is ridiculous with a good coach) then JR needs to sell this team. If anything has been proven over the course of NFL history its that when you have a franchise QB you sell the farm to keep him.

"Cameron is the last quarterback I'll ever have. I feel very fortunate that my last quarterback is him." -Jerry Richardson

"I feel very confident after meeting with Mr. Richardson that I will be able to call the Carolina's home for many, many years to come." -Cam Newton

Cam has fully embraced the Carolina's & loves being here. Just as Mr. Richardson loves having Cam. Any reports otherwise are just morons blowing hot air. Same goes for the garbage spewed every single offseason about Steve Smith being cut or traded. Anyone with knowledge of this franchise knows that #89 is Mr. Richardson's golden boy & will always be a Panther.

Those two will never go anywhere if Jerry has any say in the matter. He loves #1 & #89.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com