Cam Newton- QB of the Dallas Cowboys

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 panthers5158

panthers5158

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hell ya I always love my panthers/Yank fans! Props (also a Knicks fan as well)

Just bought tickets to the Knicks @ Bobcats next Wednesday. Couldn't pass up on seeing Sheed again.

#42 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Just bought tickets to the Knicks @ Bobcats next Wednesday. Couldn't pass up on seeing Sheed again.

Yeah he's doing pretty well but Kidd has been doing them wonders

#43 unicar15

unicar15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

If JR doesn't get Newton resigned (when Newton proves his ceiling is ridiculous with a good coach) then JR needs to sell this team. If anything has been proven over the course of NFL history its that when you have a franchise QB you sell the farm to keep him.

#44 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Must be the scent of cowdung in the air.... can make some people quite delusional

#45 panthers5158

panthers5158

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

If JR doesn't get Newton resigned (when Newton proves his ceiling is ridiculous with a good coach) then JR needs to sell this team. If anything has been proven over the course of NFL history its that when you have a franchise QB you sell the farm to keep him.

"Cameron is the last quarterback I'll ever have. I feel very fortunate that my last quarterback is him." -Jerry Richardson

"I feel very confident after meeting with Mr. Richardson that I will be able to call the Carolina's home for many, many years to come." -Cam Newton

Cam has fully embraced the Carolina's & loves being here. Just as Mr. Richardson loves having Cam. Any reports otherwise are just morons blowing hot air. Same goes for the garbage spewed every single offseason about Steve Smith being cut or traded. Anyone with knowledge of this franchise knows that #89 is Mr. Richardson's golden boy & will always be a Panther.

Those two will never go anywhere if Jerry has any say in the matter. He loves #1 & #89.

Posted Image

#46 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

"Cameron is the last quarterback I'll ever have. I feel very fortunate that my last quarterback is him." -Jerry Richardson

"I feel very confident after meeting with Mr. Richardson that I will be able to call the Carolina's home for many, many years to come." -Cam Newton

Cam has fully embraced the Carolina's & loves being here. Just as Mr. Richardson loves having Cam. Any reports otherwise are just morons blowing hot air. Same goes for the garbage spewed every single offseason about Steve Smith being cut or traded. Anyone with knowledge of this franchise knows that #89 is Mr. Richardson's golden boy & will always be a Panther.

Those two will never go anywhere if Jerry has any say in the matter. He loves #1 & #89.

%20http://www.bobleveronephotography.com/data/photos/79_1steve_smith_and_jerry_richardson.jpg

The way it should be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users