Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you guys do if you won the Mega lottery?

114 posts in this topic

Posted

that's a poo boat of money

the whole annonymous thing would be huge...the idiots that kind of money would bring to your life would be incredible.

I'd pay someone, under an iron clad contract of course, to be my designated batter so to speak. Joe Blow...congratulations, here's a million dollars, go collect my money!!!

I'd seriously buy a small island somewhere and that would be my main home. I'd travel the world, lots!

I'd do some major acts of kindness....random poo, small to big...you know...pay for a families dinner without them knowing...walk onto a car lot where someone is just about to buy a car or something and just pay for it....hand out cash on the street. The look on people's faces would be priceless...and then we'd be friends for life....ok...maybe not!

Posted

I will definitely buy one of these..and I will be somewhere like this

superyachts.gifsuperyachts.gifNAMOH%20-%20Water%20Toys%20Main.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

that's a poo boat of money

the whole annonymous thing would be huge...the idiots that kind of money would bring to your life would be incredible.

I'd pay someone, under an iron clad contract of course, to be my designated batter so to speak. Joe Blow...congratulations, here's a million dollars, go collect my money!!!

I'd seriously buy a small island somewhere and that would be my main home. I'd travel the world, lots!

I'd do some major acts of kindness....random poo, small to big...you know...pay for a families dinner without them knowing...walk onto a car lot where someone is just about to buy a car or something and just pay for it....hand out cash on the street. The look on people's faces would be priceless...and then we'd be friends for life....ok...maybe not!

It just so happens that I have an island for sale now... call me.

Posted

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

1 person likes this

Posted

the invested part and college part i would have down cold.

start a film studio right here in charlotte.

wedge my way into the education system and become such a player we are able to truly innovate the way kids are taught.

bring a MLS team to charlotte.

work with people to be able to buy franchises of things that are their passion. be an angel donator or silent partner and set them up with coaches to help build wealth. they in turn do the same for others and create a legacy of that.

then basically live like a James Bond super villian but maintain the laid back surfer mentality.

maybe even run for congress out of pocket and get elected and really stir the pot.

Posted

The Repubs already have Romney and his $250M why would they need you?

:)

Posted

because im not a Rep and I dont wear magic underwear. although the bulge makes you think there is magic about to happen...ba ZING

Posted

I'd have a weekend place in the city...

central%20park.JPG

Posted

this guy would have his own bathosphere. the life aquatic of pstall

Posted

because im not a Rep and I dont wear magic underwear. although the bulge makes you think there is magic about to happen...ba ZING

valkilmerfatvk5.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

:lol: :lol: i do not have a gut. do need to get the hat tho

Posted

Help out my very close friends and family.

Throw my cell phone in the trash.

Buy a nice condo in Wilmington.

Buy a nice condo in St John.

Buy a boat large enough to cruise from Wilmington through the Islands whenever I want to.

Winter down South and Summer in NC.

Would continue to work and invest in real estate.