Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Nation

What would you guys do if you won the Mega lottery?

114 posts in this topic

the invested part and college part i would have down cold.

start a film studio right here in charlotte.

wedge my way into the education system and become such a player we are able to truly innovate the way kids are taught.

bring a MLS team to charlotte.

work with people to be able to buy franchises of things that are their passion. be an angel donator or silent partner and set them up with coaches to help build wealth. they in turn do the same for others and create a legacy of that.

then basically live like a James Bond super villian but maintain the laid back surfer mentality.

maybe even run for congress out of pocket and get elected and really stir the pot.

The Repubs already have Romney and his $250M why would they need you?

:)

because im not a Rep and I dont wear magic underwear. although the bulge makes you think there is magic about to happen...ba ZING

this guy would have his own bathosphere. the life aquatic of pstall

because im not a Rep and I dont wear magic underwear. although the bulge makes you think there is magic about to happen...ba ZING

valkilmerfatvk5.jpg

1 person likes this

:lol: :lol: i do not have a gut. do need to get the hat tho

Help out my very close friends and family.

Throw my cell phone in the trash.

Buy a nice condo in Wilmington.

Buy a nice condo in St John.

Buy a boat large enough to cruise from Wilmington through the Islands whenever I want to.

Winter down South and Summer in NC.

Would continue to work and invest in real estate.

I'd swim in it Scrooge McDuck style. F giving it to anybody else, I need my morning laps in my pool 'o gold.

I've got that cowboy hat. Wear it all the time doing yard work. It keeps the sun off my face and neck. One day I wore it work with my suit and my office manager about fell out of her chair laughing. Haven't done that since.

• Topics

• Of course, he's so massive he has his own gravitational pull. 
    • You miss the point. Taylor was here before. We picked him because of what he could do for our wide receivers not because he had some great knowledge no other person had on the staff. Shula and Rivera and Gettleman studied multiple college systems for months before signing Taylor or drafting McCaffrey or Curtis and would have drafted the same whether Taylor was here or not. They liked the way Taylor developed McCaffrey which showed his talent but Stanford's offense wasn't Taylors idea or unique to him. Shula has a connection to Taylor as early as when Shula was at Alabama.  The debate was whether Taylor was chosen to replace Shula because Shula didn't know what to do to run a college offense and if he screwed up Taylor would replace him. And that Taylor was the reason and most influential in getting McCaffrey. I said it wasn't even close to the truth and this plan predated Taylor and was more thorough and we'll thought out. Everything since then just confirms I was right once again like usual.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat