Photo
- - - - -

What would you guys do if you won the Mega lottery?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#31 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,882 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

First, I wouldn't tell a soul. I'd keep it a secret. Id annonymously donate a large sum to a local charity. I'd upgrade my PSLs. I'd invest the rest to set my immediate family up for life. Then I would just buy what I want when I want within reason until I pass away.

#32 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

First, I wouldn't tell a soul. I'd keep it a secret. Id annonymously donate a large sum to a local charity. I'd upgrade my PSLs. I'd invest the rest to set my immediate family up for life. Then I would just buy what I want when I want within reason until I pass away.

I don't think that you can stay anonymous in most states if you win the lottery can you?

#33 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

I don't think that you can stay anonymous in most states if you win the lottery can you?

True. You have to go public. But, you can take up to a year (I think?) to claim the prize, and in the meantime develop/initiate a plan for all the money, before the hordes descend like vultures.

#34 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

If I win the North Carolina State Lottery can I remain anonymous?
The North Carolina Education Lottery considers a winner's name, city/county address and the prize amount a matter of public record. If they winner can produce a valid protective order or Address Confidentiality Program authorization card this information will be released.

MrPF hit $500 on a scratch off last year...I feel our luck is coming around again...ya'll be ready

#35 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,882 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Can't stay anonymous? Well that sucks, hope I don't win then.

#36 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,257 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

I'd also set up a college fund for everyone in my family to tap into so all the kids can go to college if they choose (so money is not an object)....and also fund the some of the older members of the family to start and/or finish their higher education.

I figure if I pay off some mortgages and make sure college is taken care of then their disposable income will increase tremendously.

#37 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

that's a poo boat of money

the whole annonymous thing would be huge...the idiots that kind of money would bring to your life would be incredible.

I'd pay someone, under an iron clad contract of course, to be my designated batter so to speak. Joe Blow...congratulations, here's a million dollars, go collect my money!!!

I'd seriously buy a small island somewhere and that would be my main home. I'd travel the world, lots!

I'd do some major acts of kindness....random poo, small to big...you know...pay for a families dinner without them knowing...walk onto a car lot where someone is just about to buy a car or something and just pay for it....hand out cash on the street. The look on people's faces would be priceless...and then we'd be friends for life....ok...maybe not!

#38 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

I will definitely buy one of these..and I will be somewhere like this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#39 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,482 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

that's a poo boat of money

the whole annonymous thing would be huge...the idiots that kind of money would bring to your life would be incredible.

I'd pay someone, under an iron clad contract of course, to be my designated batter so to speak. Joe Blow...congratulations, here's a million dollars, go collect my money!!!

I'd seriously buy a small island somewhere and that would be my main home. I'd travel the world, lots!

I'd do some major acts of kindness....random poo, small to big...you know...pay for a families dinner without them knowing...walk onto a car lot where someone is just about to buy a car or something and just pay for it....hand out cash on the street. The look on people's faces would be priceless...and then we'd be friends for life....ok...maybe not!

It just so happens that I have an island for sale now... call me.

#40 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

#41 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,254 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

the invested part and college part i would have down cold.
start a film studio right here in charlotte.
wedge my way into the education system and become such a player we are able to truly innovate the way kids are taught.
bring a MLS team to charlotte.
work with people to be able to buy franchises of things that are their passion. be an angel donator or silent partner and set them up with coaches to help build wealth. they in turn do the same for others and create a legacy of that.
then basically live like a James Bond super villian but maintain the laid back surfer mentality.
maybe even run for congress out of pocket and get elected and really stir the pot.

#42 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,257 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

The Repubs already have Romney and his $250M why would they need you?

:)

#43 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,254 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

because im not a Rep and I dont wear magic underwear. although the bulge makes you think there is magic about to happen...ba ZING

#44 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

I'd have a weekend place in the city...

Posted Image

#45 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,254 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

this guy would have his own bathosphere. the life aquatic of pstall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.