Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC about to add a school. News to come soon.

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Source of a source.

Posted · Report post

UConn, L'Ville, Cincy are all rumored to be joining the ACC, along with Navy as a football member only. which one is it?

Posted · Report post

I hope Lou. Ucon on the way down in hoops, although Pitno is getting up there as well.

Posted · Report post

yo dawg I herd you like sources

Posted · Report post

It'll be Louisville.

I hear they are one vote away from getting an invite.

Posted · Report post

There is also a rumor Navy might be an option in order to get Notre Dame to join as a full member.

Posted · Report post

louisville will most likely be added tomorrow

[url="http://www.accsports.com/blogs/david-glenn/2012112714123/acc-will-vote-on-expansion-wednesday-morning.php"]http://www.accsports.com/blogs/david-glenn/2012112714123/acc-will-vote-on-expansion-wednesday-morning.php[/url]

good addition

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sheikh Zula' timestamp='1354075570' post='2020134']
yo dawg I herd you like sources
[/quote]

werd

Posted · Report post

It's been on Sportscenter tonight. Louisville, Cincinatti, or UCONN

Posted · Report post

Louisville, UCONN, and Cincy all want to leave the bigeast for the ACC but ACC is only adding one for now and will try to add the other two later. Just read on ESPN website

Posted · Report post

ND will never become a full member. This season just solified that even more. Uconn would be the better choice imo. While Louisiville is good in Basketball their football team really hasnt done much. Uconn football program is less than 10 years old and always competing plus their Basketball program will be back,

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Squirrel' timestamp='1354089457' post='2020279']
ND will never become a full member. This season just solified that even more. Uconn would be the better choice imo. While Louisiville is good in Basketball their football team really hasnt done much. Uconn football program is less than 10 years old and always competing plus their Basketball program will be back,
[/quote]

You're kidding right? Louisville has a much better football program than UCONN. Also ACC is trying to get it's presence in Kentucky. There is plenty ACC presence in the Northeast