Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

ACC about to add a school. News to come soon.

29 posts in this topic

As long as Louisville keeps Charlie Strong they will be fine. The guy is a stud and is building something good.

As long as Louisville keeps Charlie Strong they will be fine. The guy is a stud and is building something good.

They barely kept him last year. I see him at Auburn next season.

You're kidding right? Louisville has a much better football program than UCONN. Also ACC is trying to get it's presence in Kentucky. There is plenty ACC presence in the Northeast

Louisville football program isnt that much better than Uconns. As far as expanding into Kentucky good luck with that.

Louisville football program isnt that much better than Uconns. As far as expanding into Kentucky good luck with that.

Louisville is a much better football program.

Uconn only had football for the past 10 years and their record over that time has been better than Louisville.

For the ACC Louisville>>>UConn>>>>Maryland>>>>>>>>Cinci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WVU

I think the SEC will steal Florida State from us in the next 3 years but will shy away from Miami because of the schools history of getting in trouble every decade or so. But I see ND joining us in Football in 2017 when the ACC gives into their demands for a TV revenue sharing package that somewhat favors the Irish but still puts plenty in the pockets of the other 15 schools.

My prediction of the ACC in 5-6 years from now.

BC

Pitt

Syracuse

Miami

ND

Virginia

Va. Tech

Louisville

Kentucky or South Carolina (both will be heavily courted when ND agrees to join in football)

Wake

UNC

Duke

NCSU

Clemson

Ga Tech

Miami

Happy where WVU is dont have to worry about realignment anymore.

I think the SEC will steal Florida State from us in the next 3 years but will shy away from Miami because of the schools history of getting in trouble every decade or so. But I see ND joining us in Football in 2017 when the ACC gives into their demands for a TV revenue sharing package that somewhat favors the Irish but still puts plenty in the pockets of the other 15 schools.

My prediction of the ACC in 5-6 years from now.

BC

Pitt

Syracuse

Miami

ND

Virginia

Va. Tech

Louisville

Kentucky or South Carolina (both will be heavily courted when ND agrees to join in football)

Wake

UNC

Duke

NCSU

Clemson

Ga Tech

Miami

I dont see Florida State going to the SEC. They already have the FL television market...I see the SEC making a run at Va Tech and NCSU.

Race to 16 has begun. Next move will be the B1G or Big XII. SEC wont grab a school that is in the state of a school in the SEC. So they will go after a NC and VA school. To stay in their footprint. Wouldnt be surprised if B1G goes after GT.

I would love the B1G to scoop up Boston College....good riddance

1 person likes this