Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid baby names

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

These people named their kid...

Hashtag

Not kidding...

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/hello-hashtag-parents-baby-girl-twitter-inspired-name-220500698.html

[quote]
[color=#000000][font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]"Hashtag Jameson was born at 10 o'clock last nite," the proud parent announced [/font][/color][url="http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2012/11/27/Screen_Shot_2012-11-27_at_8.07.54_AM.png"]on Facebook[/url] [color=#000000][font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]Saturday night. "She weys 8pounds and i luv her so much!!!!!!"[/font][/color]

[/quote]

There's a chance, as the article states, that this is just a marketing stunt, but I know there are stupid people out there...

What other stupid baby names are there?

Posted · Report post

No-a

No-Dash-a

Posted · Report post

Yea, I heard the name No-a... Supposed to be Nodasha... Sucks for the poor girl. People will confuse her with Noah which is a guy name.

Posted · Report post

Scott

stupidest name ever
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Asshole ^

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kurb' timestamp='1354115106' post='2020463']
No-Da

No-Dash-Da
[/quote]

I always heard it as La-a......Ladasha

Posted · Report post

Yeah that was it.
It's early :(

Posted · Report post

WTF is wrong with people

Posted · Report post

LOL

[quote][b]BOYS[/b][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Adler[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Attyson[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Bastian[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Blayde[/b] The extra Y in there makes it 10 percent sharper. And don't fug with Blayde's brother, Nyfe.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Chesney[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Draven[/b] Please note that if you name your baby Draven, you must dress him up like the Crow at all times.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Diesel[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Izander[/b] "I'd like my son to sound like a shirt. Can you do that?"[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Jaydien[/b] That's right. JaydIen. Don't forget that I. That I is what sets young Jaydien apart from the mere Jaydens of the world. Now don't you people who named your kid Jayden feel behind the times? You bought the beta version of that name. It's like buying an iPad too early. Six years from now, the name will have morphed into Jayydizzosoian, and then you'll really feel like a sucker.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Kierson[/b] Straight from the "Invented Irish name for Boston-area steakheads" file[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Ryker[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Sincere[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Sketch[/b] If you name your child Sketch, you should be arrested. At that point, you're just basically looking around the delivery room, coming up with nouns as names. "Oh, fug it. Call him Monitor."[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Tulsa[/b] If you're gonna name your kid after a place, at least have the common courtesy to name him after a legitimate tourist destination. No one wants to hang out with a kid named Tulsa, or a kid named Kalamazoo. Ol' Kal. Always gettin' in trouble.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Tyce[/b] fug you.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Zaiden[/b] Of course Zaiden is here. It takes Jayden and throws a Z in front, which makes it SO STRONG. God, I just wanna slap a loincloth on little Zaiden and club dragons with him. Be on the lookout for Drayden, Fayden, Waiden, Strayden, and Klayden coming to your hood.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Zebulon[/b] Classic hillbilly, with the bonus of sounding like a cartoon alien planet.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
Those are the boys. For the girls... God, I'm so sorry for you, little princesses. Here is what your meth-addled mothers cooked up for you:[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]GIRLS[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Annyston[/b] Joined by brother Schwymmir[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Brook'Lynn[/b] The abuse of apostrophes in names has to end. A reasonable person should be able to know, by looking at a name, when one syllable ends and another begins. But no, dumbfugs all over the country have to be like "I'll name him Raw'Bert." You stop that. Give me some credit for being able to read even if you can't.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Brylee[/b] Isn't this an ice cream brand? It should be an ice cream brand.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Copelia[/b] It's a ballet about a mechanical love doll, only spelled wrong.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Cortlyn[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Fallyn[/b] "I'd like my daughter to sound like a dystopian young adult novel, please."[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Harvest[/b] You know what people will Harvest from your daughter? Her V-card.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Jerrika[/b] You know what comes next, right? You guessed it: ZERRIKA. You will meet a Zerrika one day, and then you won't know what to do with yourself.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Joplyn[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Julissa[/b] Classic hybrid name. It joins the likes of Emichelle, Eliza'Betty, and Jessikate.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Luxx[/b] Why not add that third x and fulfill her destiny? That's what you want, right? You want little Luxx to grow up, move to the Valley and earn $60 a week getting jet spraykakke'd for a series of Brazzers short films, yes? There's no other reason to name your child Luxx.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Mahayla[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Midnight[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Sharpay[/b] This is a character from [i]High School Musical[/i]. It's also a breed of dog. Why stop there? Name your child Dobyrman.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Tayzia[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Tybee[/b] Seriously, fug you. Unless you want your kid to grow up to become a made-for-TV cooking product, piss off with Tybee.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Xylethia[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]
[b]• Yankee[/b] And... the final insult.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Georgia, Times, 'Liberation Serif', serif][size=4]As I said before, this is merely a sampling. There are so many more horrible names on the list: Trust, Wellen, Kayson, Stormy, Mayson, Kayleen—it goes on and on and on. I wish I could tell you there's an end to this, that writing your local Congressman to draft laws preventing this kind of child abuse from happening would do the trick. But I can't. It won't. Our fate is sealed, not unlike that of poor Luxx. Luxxx. Luxxxx'Ann. God help us all.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

[url="http://deadspin.com/5924827/american-baby-names-are-somehow-getting-even-worse"]http://deadspin.com/5924827/american-baby-names-are-somehow-getting-even-worse[/url]
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I was going to name my daughter's middle name Pebbles but chickened out last minute when it was time to sign the birth certificate.

Posted · Report post

[i][color="#333333"][font="Georgia"][b]Harvest[/b] You know what people will Harvest from your daughter? Her V-card.[/font][/color][/i]

that made me laugh!!!

Posted · Report post

I don't understand adding/changing the I to a Y in a name to make it different...now your kid's name is going to be misspelled for their entire life