Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid baby names

55 posts in this topic

Posted

so...yes? RARWRAWRAWRAWRAWR!

Posted

so...yes? RARWRAWRAWRAWRAWR!

tumblr_lg0rdjpE0s1qa19l9.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20651337,00.html

They named their kid "Hashtag".

Posted

Girls:

Any derivation of the name Hayden, or anything that rhymes with Hayden.

Anything that, while phonetically it sounds like a common name, is spelled in the most ridiculously complex way possible.

Anything that black people name their kids that sound like they should have an apostrophe in it

Anything with a "Mc" in it: McKenna

Anything German (Sorry Grandma): Hedwig, Gerta, Bertha

My mom named me to be unique.....but mine is a family name. My great grandfathers middle and last name are my first and middle name.

I has gotten into the baby books though for a couple reasons and now I am seeing it all over the place...with only younger children. Some lady told me she picked it because it matched with their sons name for siblings names in the baby books.

Whooooo man my mom is pissed about it hahaha

On another note really odd that you said Marshall.....that was going to be my name if I was a boy.

1 person likes this

Posted

My mom named me to be unique.....but mine is a family name. My great grandfathers middle and last name are my first and middle name.

I has gotten into the baby books though for a couple reasons and now I am seeing it all over the place...with only younger children. Some lady told me she picked it because it matched with their sons name for siblings names in the baby books.

Whooooo man my mom is pissed about it hahaha

On another note really odd that you said Marshall.....that was going to be my name if I was a boy.

Your great grandfathers name was Boo McBooerson? Weird.

2 people like this

Posted

justin+wilson.jpg

^^^ that man could cook.

Im old enough to have seen his show while it was still on television - he spent half his time picking and blowing his nose with an old dirty ass hand kerchief that he kept in his back pocket- - then hed measure recipe ingredients out in his hands and add them to his sloppy ass concoctions - dude was disgusting. And from Louisiana.

Posted

Ainul (girl)

P-Nut (boy)

B-Boy (boy)

C'Jay (boy)

E'Gypt (girl)

I' (girl)

I'Am (boy)

'Lil (boy)

N'Italia (girl)

O' (boy)

Paapa (girl and boy)

R'Rhianna (girl)

U'Nique (girl)

Uniquia (girl)

Unique (boy)

Uniquetius (boy)

Yes, these are all real names that parents name their kids in America. Let's just hope some of these parents are foreigners and it's an accepted name in their home country.

Posted

My cousin named his 12th kid Dozen

Posted

Honey Boo Boo

1 person likes this

Posted

Where I work its a who's who of umm, unique names.

Just an idea. One girls name is Sparkle. She helped me on an issue once and I couldn't help it. I replied to an email and said baby you're a firework.

Posted

I know someone who used their Irish heritage for names ... I think they're neat, but the spellings and pronunciations are hell, and definitely will be trouble for teachers when these kids get to school:

Eoin (Owen)

Aoife (EE-fa)

Posted

Talked to a Latrina once.

Heard a story about a woman naming her daughter Fallopia.