Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

salafi73

Cam's post game parody

33 posts in this topic

The only thing funny to me was how incredibly tiny this guy was trying to play Cam. It takes a massive human being to remotely pull that off.

i got bored and stopped watching after a little over a minute.

did it get any better or just more of the same?

This lame,at least he could have wore the correct clothing everybody know cam wears Under Armour that fool is wearing Nike.

That had so much potential and it just fell flat. I commend the guy doing the parody because he did a pretty good job. Just not real funny material more just amusing.

This lame,at least he could have wore the correct clothing everybody know cam wears Under Armour that fool is wearing Nike.

or used the correct logo

or used the correct logo

They are using the "correct" logo.

I laughed at the coin toss part lmao

2 people like this

I can't hate it.

Stuffs like these need to constantly be shown to Cam so maybe itll light his switch up a little. It'll show Cam how stupid he look and acts during the media.

Someone have to email this to Cam or post it up on his FB or twitter if he has one.

If Cam can just change his attitude, he's an amazing QB. His attitude ruined his play making abilities.

Good idea. Terrible execution.

I can't see funny from there I'm afraid.

I can't hate it.

Stuffs like these need to constantly be shown to Cam so maybe itll light his switch up a little. It'll show Cam how stupid he look and acts during the media.

Someone have to email this to Cam or post it up on his FB or twitter if he has one.

If Cam can just change his attitude, he's an amazing QB. His attitude ruined his play making abilities.

I agree 100%. Cam definitely needs to see stuffs like these. He's obviously never seen his own post game pressers, not even once. If he did it would show him how stupid he look and acts during the media. I wish he would just be happy after a loss for once. If Cam just came up to the podium and laughed at us all about how he's making ~$6 million a year to lose games he'd make so many more plays on the field.

1 person likes this

I can't hate it.

I'm sad.