#16 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

lol don't tell me what to do.

my daughter's in kindergarten.

i work from home. self employed. i don't have to spend much time actually working but i do need to be near a computer a lot of the day. it's not a big deal.

when she gets home i'm usually spending time with her and my wife.

in fact she just got home so.....bye.

#17 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,777 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

No doubt Hardy has been playing great. I want to see it sustained for multiple years though. There are too many DEs that flash for a year but fizzle out and never earn the big money they end up getting. But there's the catch 22 - if he keeps it up we won't be able to afford him. Pass rushing 4-3 DEs simply demand too much money and a team can only afford one without severely neglecting other positions. Just look at our team now...top tier talent at a few positions don't make up for the scrubs everywhere else.

#18 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

did anyone see hardy's comments on breaking desean jackson's ribs (that got him put on IR)?
love it. not buying that he's not trying to hurt anyone. the guy looks like he's trying to flat out destroy anyone on the other side of the ball.

Kraken was pissed-off when he hit Desean.......

that play was right after he blew up the TE screen and drew a personal foul.

which was awsome.

#19 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,001 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

I'm curious to see how well they play the rest of the year with Ron Edwards on IR.

Upon rewatching the games I find Dwan is getting doubled far more than Ron was, so I don't know that the DE's should see much of a drop off as a result of his going to IR.

#20 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,109 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

I don't know why the fug I constantly see Hardy in on special teams returns. We just punted the ball and our defense is about to get on the field. Lets have our stud DE run the length of the field in a wind sprint so he is nice and tired on first down. If they didnt have Hardy playing punt returns, he'd have even better stats, there is no doubt in my mind. the misuse of talent on this team is mind-boggling. SMDH.

On a happy note, Hardy is usually the first one down there. He doesn't line up as the gunner but beats them down the field at 6'4" 295lbs. That's all man right there.

#21 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

I don't know why the fug I constantly see Hardy in on special teams returns. We just punted the ball and our defense is about to get on the field. Lets have our stud DE run the length of the field in a wind sprint so he is nice and tired on first down. If they didnt have Hardy playing punt returns, he'd have even better stats, there is no doubt in my mind. the misuse of talent on this team is mind-boggling. SMDH.

On a happy note, Hardy is usually the first one down there. He doesn't line up as the gunner but beats them down the field at 6'4" 295lbs. That's all man right there.

I totally agree...and he could be scary good before it is said and done.

#22 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

While I hope he stays, I would hate to give big big $ to someone that isn't the most grounded of people.

Love the energy tho, if he keeps up this pace it will be hard to let him go.

I agree. I'm really lovin me some Kraken right now but don't get out the check book just yet. He's a little off balance.

#23 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

And a lil bit of Juice....

#24 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Was it me, or did the Krakken look badass with those contacts in on Monday night? Had to be a little intimidating for the opposing O-line.

I doubt very seriously that his opponents were in awe of his cool contacts....they are professionals after all

#25 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

so now the coaching staff is misusing talent because a starter is on ST's ?

ps....what usually happens 99.9% of the time after a change of possession?

#26 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,109 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

so now the coaching staff is misusing talent because a starter is on ST's ?

ps....what usually happens 99.9% of the time after a change of possession?

So you think Hardy running down the field on punt team is a good use of his energy?

#27 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,687 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

if you have to use your first-string defensive end on an already-thin defense to be a fuging gunner on special teams you either have massive injuries at the ST position or your coaching staff is comprised of brainless cockpuppets.1

-------------------------
1. Source: Floppin

#28 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,588 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

Can anyone post that picture of Hardy...the one Zod took I believe as he came out of the tunnel before the Giants game? I think he had black contacts in and looked like a beast.

#29 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

Rivera commented on him play special teams and says he wants it and stated how fast he was.The guy is not quite right but you have to love him

#30 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

Rivera commented on him play special teams and says he wants it and stated how fast he was.The guy is not quite right but you have to love him

this.

he volunteered for it, hes a workhorse, and it doesn't seem to be slowing him down... and he's good at it.

of all the problems rivera has managing the team, this isn't one of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com