Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

run1stdownrun2nddown

Haven't seen any...

38 posts in this topic

Yeah, except your feedback is condescending feedback on the feedback from the fans. That's like feedbackception or something.

I guess if you wanted you could say the same about me, but hey, I'm responding to 'your' thread.

Yes but I actually understand that I am an armchair GM and my opinion is based on my limited knowledge of what actually goes on. You and the majority of others here apparently do not.

Armchair GM who understands he is armchair GM is allowed to be condescending to armchair GM who does not understand he is armchair GM.. pretty simple really.

ummm...it was last year hardy wrecked his motorcycle.

DE Hardy injured in bike wreck

By Joseph Person

[email protected]

Posted: Thursday, Jul. 28, 2011

it ended up costing him a lot of practice time and effected his start to the season on the field.

1 person likes this

what are your intentions here?

What are my intentions here lol.. to tell you to practice stuffing your cheeks. Did I not sum up my OP with that exact sentence or are your reading comp. skills really that bad?

ummm...it was last year hardy wrecked his motorcycle.

it ended up costing him a lot of practice time and effected his start to the season on the field.

Do I need to quote my post for you or are you capable? What did I say?

Attn users with less than 100 posts.

1 person likes this

Do I need to quote my post for you or are you capable? What did I say?

you misquoted teeray.

he specified wrecking his bike last year. you left that out.

Attn users with less than 100 posts.

i can't for the life of me understand why we don't bring back the min. post count rule for starting threads.

you misquoted teeray.

he specified wrecking his bike last year. you left that out.

*sigh*

I specifically stated exactly what I was talking about. Please, allow me to quote myself again since you seem to forget what you read 10 minutes ago.

What I said:

"1) You do realize that happened this season?? How can you say "Greg is actually being productive and not driving 125" when he did that this season?!?!?!?!?"

And this is what you said:

"you misquoted teeray.

he specified wrecking his bike last year. you left that out."

Did or did not Greg Hardy do 125 this season? I know you are smarter than that Rayzor, your posts are normally pretty decent, picking on the wrong guy here..

i just don't think it was worth making an issue of.