#31 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Mind control tells someone they have to hate another or that the other guy deserves nothing or that this person has limits and this one shouldn't. Programing began long ago and continues today. Programing can also tell you that you are weak and are lower than others because of this or that. What we see today are the results of the outward manifestation of these "bugs" placed into human beings. The rot and decay we are experiencing is due to unclean practices of the mind and being. These behaviors have been destructive and unfruitful by nature all because of Love. All because people continue to Love each other despite all the hate small small men can muster. Time to wash ourselves of the filth folks. Look at children and behave as they do. Our days will be much brighter much faster that way.

Being the eternal optimist here I believe that man is in the process of evolution and that we can now handle this conversation. Carry on!

damn how much did you smoke?...cuz i havnt got that high in at least a day

#32 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

this cartoon is making its way around social media sites again (it's been around for a while.) now let's have a calm, rational discussion about this with thoughtful commentaries free of trenchant partisan sniping and dogmatic hack jobs, just like every other thread in the tinderbox.

Posted Image

i've probably posted this cartoon on here a dozen or so times and every time it's met with "well i never owned slaves" or "black president means privilege doesn't exist" and i can't tell if they're fuging with me or just fuging stupid

generally speaking, it's much easier to be a white person than a black person in america and it really bothers people who haven't come to terms with their own privilege when you point that out.

maybe so but if it opens dialogue on an important social issue then i've achieved my goal.

lol you've come to the wrong place unless "i have a black friend therefore racism don't real" or "black people aren't inherently bad. i'm not racist or anything. it's just...their culture" qualifies as "dialogue on an important social issue"

#33 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

damn how much did you smoke?...cuz i havnt got that high in at least a day

Personal growth is great. Learning what really matters is priceless. I can understand if a little positivity is annoying to you but that's what will save us. Not the opposite.

I'm sharing and not ashamed.

#34 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

Serious question... Do you have children?

Yup. What of it?

#35 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,741 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

lol you've come to the wrong place unless "i have a black friend therefore racism don't real" or "black people aren't inherently bad. i'm not racist or anything. it's just...their culture" qualifies as "dialogue on an important social issue"

well i'm a little disappointing in the turnout i got when i posted it on facebook. i have a handful of brainwashed rabid republican attack dogs who exert this weird pavlovian reaction to anything that remotely resembles an antithesis to their narrow glen-beck-shaped paradigms but none of them are biting.

actually the response here has been underwhelming too. i guess this one's been in circulation for too long

#36 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

the concept of privilege runs counter to the conservative narrative that we live in a meritocracy, that the hardest working people are the most successful, that the american dream isn't complete bullshit

#37 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,741 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

this seems relevant

and i'm actually only half joking. embedded in all the satire is some very profound philosophical points that make effective use of cavalier style and presentation to deliver a series of very eloquently-constructed arguments.

#38 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

i'm pretty sure you could find every single one of those "6 things rich people need to stop saying" in a madhatter post selected at random

#39 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,277 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

so i guess someone has grown weary of their invisible knapsack?

#40 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

This cartoon has met its use quota in Tinderbox.

#41 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

I just ask...when is the expiration date on helping. I'll gladly help knowing there's an end point to an individual's problems. If you're telling me we're to accept the fact that it's to be generational and never-ending, there's going to be a problem with that asking that of people that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

#42 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

i love how we've disregarded non-white people that have come from outside the country with respect to their success for the purposes of this enlightened discussion.

i also love how we've disregarded the existence of poor white people to keep that brushstroke broad.

thank you for making us smaller minded with your presentation of a perpetuated delusion of helplessness (especially when compared to anyone else outside a first world nation that would GLADLY trade places with any of us for the opportunities that we take for granted).

#43 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

I just ask...when is the expiration date on helping. I'll gladly help knowing there's an end point to an individual's problems. If you're telling me we're to accept the fact that it's to be generational and never-ending, there's going to be a problem with that asking that of people that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

[cantrell]Oh, but you DID. By accepting that raise at work, you took your entitement to a new level, on the backs of 17 poor black families that are secretly running on giant hampster wheels to make up for your lack of production.[/cantrell]

#44 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

[cantrell]Oh, but you DID. By accepting that raise at work, you took your entitement to a new level, on the backs of 17 poor black families that are secretly running on giant hampster wheels to make up for your lack of production.[/cantrell]

hampster?

#45 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

hampster?

Exacty. I threw my hampster wheels in the dumster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.