Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

another example of Ron Rivera's ineptitude

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Never said I agreeded, just posted. I dont think many people here can actually read. :)

Its always good to post articles like this so you can see people instantly refute if it doesn't agree with their already formed armchair gm opinion.

Looked to me like you said this is an interesting perspective I never saw where you said you agreed either, FWIW..

Posted

The man gave Sean McDermott the game ball after his defense let some rookie undrafted free agent RB who hadn't started a game since HS run through us like Gale Sayers. I need no more evidence of Rovera's ineptitude.

have you ever been part of a locker room?

Posted

have you ever been part of a locker room?

No but if he was promoted from armchair to GM we obv. would have already won multiple superbowls by now.

Posted

Yep, I've been a part of a locker room. Our D has played very well at times this year, Monday night was not one of those times.

LOL @ the people accusing others of armchair coaching/GMing/QBing. This is a message board, we ALL do it. There would be virtually no sports conversation without it.

Posted

Yep, I've been a part of a locker room. Our D has played very well at times this year, Monday night was not one of those times.

LOL @ the people accusing others of armchair coaching/GMing/QBing. This is a message board, we ALL do it. There would be virtually no sports conversation without it.

then you know why McD recieved the game ball.

ps........not as much how they played....... but where.

Posted

Gotcha, I see what you're saying.

Posted

What did you say!??

512x.jpg

Posted

My ass could make better decisions than Rivera

My ass often does actually.