Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC only sucks if.....

40 posts in this topic

Posted

How Brian daboll keeps getting these jobs is beyond me

Posted

You guys will crush the Kansas City Chiefs, easily! They simply do not possess the offensive firepower to hang with you guys. I can't believe what I am reading here. Worried, about the freaking KC Chiefs ? Tampa (Us) barely beat you guys here at home last game, and we crushed KC easily.

that's what we said about you guys, and then backed it up for 59 minutes on the field.

after what we've seen this season literally no one on this board will be surprised if we lose that game.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys will crush the Kansas City Chiefs, easily! They simply do not possess the offensive firepower to hang with you guys. I can't believe what I am reading here. Worried, about the freaking KC Chiefs ? Tampa (Us) barely beat you guys here at home last game, and we crushed KC easily.

Our offense has not shown up repeatedly this year.....

Posted

Fua got dis

Fugging

Up

Airebody

PS- if you have a dirty roof, PM me, I know a guy.

2 people like this

Posted

and If we can contain Charles.

If the defense is ran through like Brown did on Monday night, the Chiefs will get thier second win this year.

Posted

Fua got dis

Fugging

Up

Airebody

Damn right. This is the game where Fua can silence all who doubted him. This game, we find out if we have to go NT in the first round. This game is now worth watching. M-M-M-My Sione's coming out party. Prepare to be shocked and awed Panther Nation!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn right. This is the game where Fua can silence all who doubted him. This game, we find out if we have to go NT in the first round. This game is now worth watching. M-M-M-My Sione's coming out party. Prepare to be shocked and awed Panther Nation!!

I really do want to believe that.

But I'm afraid the only way Fua has shocked me for the last two years is with how much worse our d-line performs when he's in the game.

Posted

Its funny no one's mentioned their actual offense: Jamaal Charles

He's gonna rip into our d methinks

Stop him and you win imo if we can score 10 points haha

Posted

I actually think we'll lose.

Posted

is this a "prepare for a letdown" thread?

Posted

Its funny no one's mentioned their actual offense: Jamaal Charles

He's gonna rip into our d methinks

Stop him and you win imo if we can score 10 points haha

this week we will be focused on the run, where as i think last week was focused on the pass. hope they don't psych us out like the eagles did and almost pull it off.

Posted

ok....i can see respecting KCs D. it's pretty good. i mean it's only got 19 sacks(27th in the league), QBs playing against them have a 101.4 rating (30th in the league) and they've given up 22 passing TDs so far this year (again, 27th), and their run D is only a little bit better than ours, but yeah...they're pretty respectable i suppose. *shrug*

and yeah, they've got jamaal charles who's a beast tearing it up at 4.8 ypa and avg 84 yards a game. that's pretty good. he's got in the end zone 3 times this year. and dropped the ball 4 times this year (behind only RG3 (with 7... yikes), vick, and mcgahee.

but....respecting brady quinn? lol. out of the 20 games he's played in his illustrious career he's only had 3 games with multiple TDs. you think that's bad? he's only had 4 games that he's thrown a TD in at all. that hasn't kept him from throwing INTs, though. he's got 4 so far this year. in 5 games. with no TDs.

sorry. not buying this one. we have a QB better than quinn sitting on our bench and another that was just as overrated as he was coming out of notre dame who doesn't even get a jersey.

not worried. not scared. we are playing jimmy clausen on sunday with a less talented team.

that defense might hurt, but that offense is as impotent as it can possibly get.

1 person likes this