Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fedora Rumor...

114 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why would Fedora leave UNC right now to go to a place with expectations like Tennessee? He is getting paid gobs of money at a program that is weakened by sanctions and basically has them at his mercy b/c they know if he leaves then they are screwed.

Fedora just better hope that his offense works next year with no offensive line and no all-acc running back...

Posted · Report post

I'm hearing it might be Gundy to UT tifwiw....

Posted · Report post

C47,I can't see him leaving his alma mater. Our boosters have made it known that we are prepared to pay Saban-money to someone. There just isn't anyone close to worth that that would come. We'll end up hiring someone like Butch Jones, and I'm going to puke.

Posted · Report post

Butch Davis?

Posted · Report post

lol not going to happen

Posted · Report post

Panthro did u hear that from some redneck caller on WFNZ?

Fedora has shown he has a hard time sitting still but i would bet hell be here for at least another 3 years.

Posted · Report post

Fedora isn't going. This is just fluff by some fan off their couch. UNC is a much better situation than Tennessee right now. Dig in Staties, you got a few more years of gettin' whooped.

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry, are you saying UNC is a better job than Tennessee?

Also, Fedora isn't really even on "the list". Strong interviewed yesterday and Fisher will on Monday. Gundy is the only other name mentioned as to setting up an interview.

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry, are you saying UNC is a better job than Tennessee?

Also, Fedora isn't really even on "the list". Strong interviewed yesterday and Fisher will on Monday. Gundy is the only other name mentioned as to setting up an interview.

Right now, yes. Few years ago? Nope.

Posted · Report post

damn how long has it been since tennessee has been good?

seems like they cycle coaches every 3-4 years.

Posted · Report post

Every 3–4 years? Philip Fulmer coached through 2008. He's a HOF coach with a National championship since the BCS era. The Kiffin hire screwed us, yes, but it's still regarded (by intelligent fans) as a top ten job. Their recruiting budget his higher than anyone's in the SEC. They are recognized as being top 5 in facilities. They are in the best conference. They own their own state (Vandy is still Vandy).

Explain to me how a school in NCAA trouble is a better job. They won more games this year. Is that your only point? We just fired literally the worst coach in school history. Expectations are ideal for new guy. Uncharacteristically low.

Posted · Report post

but it's still regarded (by intelligent fans) as a top ten job.

lolwut? Out of all the schools in DI football, it's a Top Ten job? Sure...maybe to homer fans. Nice try at an indirect insult, made me laugh.

UNC can go places next year, Tennessee will still be scraping the cleat marks off it's forehead from 7 other schools.