Fedora Rumor...

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#71 unicar15

unicar15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Fedora must have sucked in his interview if they don't hire him because there is no way in hell you turn down Tennessee to stay at Carolina...unless Tennessee really is that big of a dumpster fire.

#72 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Fedora must have sucked in his interview if they don't hire him because there is no way in hell you turn down Tennessee to stay at Carolina...unless Tennessee really is that big of a dumpster fire.

The dumpster fire is the athletic administration. UNC has the NCAA sniffing around, but I'd say most respectable coaches probably wouldn't leave a gig like that after just one year.

#73 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• LocationRound about here
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Strong will carry the Louisville Cardinals into their move to the Atlantic Coast Conference in 2014. Last week's move from the Big East to the ACC was considered a major factor in his decision to remain with the program.

Good news for the conference. Strong is a good coach and his program will make the ACC better.

#74 unicar15

unicar15

HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

The dumpster fire is the athletic administration. UNC has the NCAA sniffing around, but I'd say most respectable coaches probably wouldn't leave a gig like that after just one year.

I also think that the UNC AD made it extremely difficult for Fedora to leave after one year in the terms of his contract.

#75 mj4life

mj4life

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

first off UNC is not under NCAA investigation anymore, this is a university led process to try to insure the foolishness that led to the mess we find ourselves in never happens again. second UT has a great fanbase & support but the state of tenn does not produce much div. 1 caliber prospects while N. Carolina produces them in spades. in fact NC is taylor made for Fedora with the amount of spread offenses run in the state

#76 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• LocationGreensboro, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Were you not reading? He didn't even interview. C'mon now...don't make it that easy...

#77 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Butch Jones will most likely be the next UT coach.

#78 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Butch Jones will most likely be the next UT coach.

I have no words

#79 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

I guess all those UT fans spewing about Gruden truly were full of poo. Sad for that fanbase. Great fans that deserved better than what Hart gave them....

#80 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

It's not fair to be mad at Butch Jones, but our AD and Chancellor have done a terrible job. Apparently the AD never even met with Strong. He just spoke with him over the phone. Multiple sources confirm that Gruden was a possibility, but Hart was unwilling to pay what he wanted for his assistants...though the money is there. Hope he remembers that when we are hemorrhaging money next fall when only 80,000 fans are at every game.
I feel like I've been in jail for three years, and was just denied my parole. We are officially Ole Miss now. Tennessee had a real chance here to get back in the game. Now, we won't be good in football again for a long, long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users