#16 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hm, interesting thread OP. Would read again.

#17 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

Cam is immature coming from the OP named Dennis Rodman hahaha

Most of the people on this board are too dumb or immature to see the irony.

#18 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Gif approved...

Posted Image

#19 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

CDF soldier here. Yep Cam is immature he only helps feed the hungry and donate money to schools. O yea the selfish prick doesn't stay out all night in strip clubs for god sakes he doesn't even drink alcohol how immature is that?

Ok let's be serious. Dez Bryant is immature. Maturity goes way beyond the football field. The GAME of football is just that a GAME. He's out there having fun. You can't forget to have fun. He's passionate about the game and its good to see him still having fun out there.

I guess you'd rather him pack it in for the rest of the year and not enjoy his job. Just because your a grouch at your job doesn't mean he has to be.

The contributions Cam has made to Charlotte already this early in his career should not go unnoticed. Cam isn't immature he's a 23 year old young man that enjoys the game of football.

Yeah, I also like how after we came off of the field on Monday he was with the coaches on the sidelines going over plays. He was on the sideline supporting the defense as they gave away the game against Tampa. I thought these were some of the things that he needed to grow up and change. These people are running out of excuses to hate on our franchise QB.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,602 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

gif storm coming in an hour

#21 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

Posted Image

#22 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Is this OP?

Posted Image

#23 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

CDF soldier here. Yep Cam is immature he only helps feed the hungry and donate money to schools. O yea the selfish prick doesn't stay out all night in strip clubs for god sakes he doesn't even drink alcohol how immature is that?

Ok let's be serious. Dez Bryant is immature. Maturity goes way beyond the football field. The GAME of football is just that a GAME. He's out there having fun. You can't forget to have fun. He's passionate about the game and its good to see him still having fun out there.

I guess you'd rather him pack it in for the rest of the year and not enjoy his job. Just because your a grouch at your job doesn't mean he has to be.

The contributions Cam has made to Charlotte already this early in his career should not go unnoticed. Cam isn't immature he's a 23 year old young man that enjoys the game of football.

this is what I'm talking about, cam homer glasses are on so hard, that you can't see the truth in front of yourself.

Has anyone criticized Cam for his charitable giving? Nope. So why are you bringing it up?

We are questioning his leadership and maturity on the football team, Celebrating a TD when your Team is down 30+ points says "hey look at me". And there are attitude issues like this are I'm sure part of the Reason he's not a Capt on the team right now.

Which is fine he is a 23 year old kid, there are going to be growing pains, which for some reason nobody thought there would be(called it before the season). I'd be far more concerned about all of Cams issues if they are still around in year 4 or 5. Year 2 he's just getting his legs under him.

#24 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

Posted Image

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

You're right on point. NOT!!

#26 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

User name DENNIS RODMAN criticize someones actions /thread

but still gif bomb it

#27 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,955 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

we are 3-8 and he still showboating.....tells me he is not mature...

Irony: Your handle is DennisRodman, the original king of all immature pro athletes.

#28 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

#29 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,402 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

We are questioning his leadership and maturity on the football team, Celebrating a TD when your Team is down 30+ points says "hey look at me". And there are attitude issues like this are I'm sure part of the Reason he's not a Capt on the team right now.

Just to humor this accusation give me one example of Cam celebrating with the team down 30+ points. Just one.

A remember him celebrating after a TD that made a game a two possession game in the third quarter against the Giants. Not sure I see the immaturity in trying to get his team and the fans fired up in the third quarter of a two possession game. When Cam scored in the NY game it made it 23-7, a two possession game early in the 3rd quarter and I am confident that his intention was to fire up the crowd and the team, to try and get some momentum going.

Not much different than RG3 celebrating his TD with his team down by 15 points with less than 2:00 to play in the game. But he "gets it" amrite??

#30 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Never forget ---wealthy pro athletes giving to charity= positive PR and a very beneficial tax write-off. With this said, I think it's great and is something they should be doing. Giving back a bit to the community that supports them is a great cycle.

The problem with the OP is that it is pointless. Cam, unless he doesn't something really terrible at this point, is basically untouchable. I find his celebrations irritating, but as a fan-- production on the field gets you a pass. If he hasn't changed at this point, it ain't happening.

Time to move on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com