Photo
- - - - -

Cam newton needs to grow up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

#73 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

i like that CDF, you friend have just coined a new acronym.

And they are annoying, whisper a criticism of Cam and they go postal, I wish they were half the Carolina Panthers fan that they are Cam Newton fans. I seriously believe that many of them if Cam wasn't here neither would they be.

In the Denver game I had like 3 of these guys jump on me for Calling a pic 6 all on Cam, which it was. They have the Cam homer glasses on so firmly they cant see the truth in front of them.

Uh pretty sure Ive been a fan of the Panthers since I was old enough to know what the NFL was, you act as if Cam is the first great thing we ever had to get excited over before. The divisional game at Chicago back in 05 was the most exciting nerve ratcheting game ever. Smitty breaks deep, catches it at the 10 shakes 2 defenders TOUCHDOWN! Cam was in high school. There probably are a lot of just Cam fans but there are a lot of Patriot fans that are just "Brady" fans, people just like great quarterbacks so I guess if we already have fans of just Cam then he is destined to be great which is inevitable anyways

#74 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

OP hates childrens happiness.