Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

A good gift for a husband...

13 posts in this topic

post-3-0-15070100-1354195747_thumb.jpg

Just a sample of what a lot of ladies are doing for their fellas this year for Christmas thanks to your ole pal Zod providing such a service.

You're welcome

1 person likes this

my wife would never give her to me... too hard to wrap.

1 person likes this

At this point in my life I think I'd rather have some paddling/camping gear. Its sad to admit but an ass like that would be wasted on an oldish fart like me. I don't think I could keep up with the demands it would place on me.

1 person likes this

Great... what I always wanted for Christmas, a chubbie courtesy of someone not my wife....

I don't think I could keep up with the demands it would place on me.

Maybe so, but it would be damn fun trying.

Damn Santa! He must keep her for himself!

I keep asking for that since I was 14 and have never gotten it!

Maybe he doesn't know how to stuff her down the chimney?

is this an advertisement for boudoir photos?

"hey i'm gonna take pictures of your girl's twat, merry christmas"

• Elbows too pointy. Would not bang.
    • On the surface this team seems greatly improved but in reality we added a geriatric at DE and SS. Our LT is bad enough that the Vikings thought getting Remmers in return was an upgrade, and our greatly improved offense includes a rookie RB who dominated the 5th best college conference and a hybrid RB/WR who isn't good enough to stick at either position. That being said, I'm hopeful it works out.
    • First, let me say that I pretty much only watch the NBA during the playoffs (or when I'm absolutely bored and channel surfing, which is very very seldom). I am really a fan of players and coaches and not necessarily teams except for the Spurs. That being said, I do support the Hornets as they are a North Carolina team---the "home" team, if you will.  The problem is I don't see any way that they will credibly compete for a championship (because they really haven't come close in franchise history). Gone are the days of Grand Ma Ma and Dell Curry, but even then one would be hard pressed to really believe. Unless they happen to draft a legitimate, and I mean legitimate, superstar that wants to be here, I can't see it. I go from year to year in June saying "Perhaps this is the year," but reality sets in during December.  Well, perhaps this is the year that they at least become credible. Monk was arguably the best pure shooter in the draft. Can he create his own shot---break 'em down and break some ankles to be a legitimate point guard or 2-guard? We will see. Bacon may be underrated. We will see. Does the other Superman in Charlotte have enough juice to make a credible run and get the Hornets over the hump. I don't know.  It's just hard to believe that the Hornets will actually become truly relevant when you look at their history, and that has to really suck as a hardcore fan.