Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke basketball

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Great wins so far against #3 UK, #2 Louisville, #4 OSU, and not to mention wins over Minnesota and VCU. Mason Plumlee is playing like a NPOY and Suliamon like ROY. We finally have a point guard to distribute the ball and veteran leadership so I feel the sky is the limit for this team.

Posted · Report post

Ohio who? LOL

Posted · Report post

Get Marshall back, figure out how to get Murphy involved/confident, and I'll be even more giddy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Scrumtrilescent' timestamp='1354199522' post='2021967']
Get Marshall back, figure out how to get Murphy involved/confident, and I'll be even more giddy.
[/quote]

Marshall will definitely help with the rebounding and Murph just needs to keep plugging away and playing D and he will earn more time.

Posted · Report post

They said Marshall was doing individual work at practice even while still bumming around with the boot on, hear any sort of time table for his return?

And I kept on waiting for the crowd to throw poo at Greg Paulus but they disappointed me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Scrumtrilescent' timestamp='1354200083' post='2021980']
They said Marshall was doing individual work at practice even while still bumming around with the boot on, hear any sort of time table for his return?

And I kept on waiting for the crowd to throw poo at Greg Paulus but they disappointed me.
[/quote]

I keep hearing mid to late December.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Scrumtrilescent' timestamp='1354200083' post='2021980']

[/quote]

Coach K said he doesn't know when MP3 will be back but I would venture a guess to be the Temple game on the 8th. I am going to the game Saturday so I will ask around for you. :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1354200464' post='2021988']

I keep hearing mid to late December.
[/quote]

It will probably be like the Irving situation and he will just show up in uniform one night.

Posted · Report post

I put this in the challenge thread but, it deserves a repost

[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1806143/plumdunk.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1354200737' post='2021996']
I put this in the challenge thread but, it deserves a repost

[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1806143/plumdunk.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Here's one too.

Posted · Report post

Love the start this season and my boy Cook looks like a leader on the court. Cook is play Wojo type defense and running the team like a General on the court. This maybe a special team fellas.

Posted · Report post

Exciting game to watch last night. The difference in the game was free throws. Usually the case when duke wins a game like this.

Congrats on all your big time November wins dookies!