Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke basketball

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Great wins so far against #3 UK, #2 Louisville, #4 OSU, and not to mention wins over Minnesota and VCU. Mason Plumlee is playing like a NPOY and Suliamon like ROY. We finally have a point guard to distribute the ball and veteran leadership so I feel the sky is the limit for this team.

Posted

Ohio who? LOL

Posted

Get Marshall back, figure out how to get Murphy involved/confident, and I'll be even more giddy.

Posted

Get Marshall back, figure out how to get Murphy involved/confident, and I'll be even more giddy.

Marshall will definitely help with the rebounding and Murph just needs to keep plugging away and playing D and he will earn more time.

Posted

They said Marshall was doing individual work at practice even while still bumming around with the boot on, hear any sort of time table for his return?

And I kept on waiting for the crowd to throw poo at Greg Paulus but they disappointed me.

Posted

They said Marshall was doing individual work at practice even while still bumming around with the boot on, hear any sort of time table for his return?

And I kept on waiting for the crowd to throw poo at Greg Paulus but they disappointed me.

I keep hearing mid to late December.

Posted

Coach K said he doesn't know when MP3 will be back but I would venture a guess to be the Temple game on the 8th. I am going to the game Saturday so I will ask around for you. :)

Posted

I keep hearing mid to late December.

It will probably be like the Irving situation and he will just show up in uniform one night.

Posted

I put this in the challenge thread but, it deserves a repost

plumdunk.gif

Posted

I put this in the challenge thread but, it deserves a repost

plumdunk.gif

Here's one too.

post-972-0-75234700-1354201331_thumb.jpg

Posted

Love the start this season and my boy Cook looks like a leader on the court. Cook is play Wojo type defense and running the team like a General on the court. This maybe a special team fellas.

Posted

Exciting game to watch last night. The difference in the game was free throws. Usually the case when duke wins a game like this.

Congrats on all your big time November wins dookies!