19 replies to this topic

#1 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

Great wins so far against #3 UK, #2 Louisville, #4 OSU, and not to mention wins over Minnesota and VCU. Mason Plumlee is playing like a NPOY and Suliamon like ROY. We finally have a point guard to distribute the ball and veteran leadership so I feel the sky is the limit for this team.

#2 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

Ohio who? LOL

#3 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,712 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

Get Marshall back, figure out how to get Murphy involved/confident, and I'll be even more giddy.

#4 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

Get Marshall back, figure out how to get Murphy involved/confident, and I'll be even more giddy.

Marshall will definitely help with the rebounding and Murph just needs to keep plugging away and playing D and he will earn more time.

#5 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,712 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

They said Marshall was doing individual work at practice even while still bumming around with the boot on, hear any sort of time table for his return?

And I kept on waiting for the crowd to throw poo at Greg Paulus but they disappointed me.

#6 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

They said Marshall was doing individual work at practice even while still bumming around with the boot on, hear any sort of time table for his return?

And I kept on waiting for the crowd to throw poo at Greg Paulus but they disappointed me.

I keep hearing mid to late December.

#7 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Coach K said he doesn't know when MP3 will be back but I would venture a guess to be the Temple game on the 8th. I am going to the game Saturday so I will ask around for you. :)

#8 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

I keep hearing mid to late December.

It will probably be like the Irving situation and he will just show up in uniform one night.

#9 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

I put this in the challenge thread but, it deserves a repost

Posted Image

#10 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

I put this in the challenge thread but, it deserves a repost

Posted Image

Here's one too.

Attached Files

#11 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Love the start this season and my boy Cook looks like a leader on the court. Cook is play Wojo type defense and running the team like a General on the court. This maybe a special team fellas.

#12 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Exciting game to watch last night. The difference in the game was free throws. Usually the case when duke wins a game like this.

Congrats on all your big time November wins dookies!

#13 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Suliamon is going to be a very good player. Hopefully the bobcats will draft him this offseason.

#14 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Exciting game to watch last night. The difference in the game was free throws. Usually the case when duke wins a game like this.

Duke took some free throws in the first half, but to say the difference was free throws is dumb. OSU only had 5 team fouls in the second half at 2 minutes left in the game. They had to burn a few fouls to even get into the bonus to put Duke on the line. Duke then missed the front end of the next THREE one and ones, before Cook hit a few in a row to seal the game. Don't give me the "Duke gets all the calls" crying act. It's pathetic.

#15 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

BS! Duke shot 27 free throws to OSU's 22 and 11 of those free throws Duke took were in the last minute of the game when OSU was fouling on purpose to try and stretch out the game. The difference in the game was the intensity Duke came out with in the second half, it looked like a different team. I would really like to know what K said to them at the half because it worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com