Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clerk shoots man after punch

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm glad he's dead. One less piece of poo in this world.

Posted

Yeah, punching someone in the face deserves a death sentence. Anyone who has ever punched someone is a worthless piece of poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Stupid for the guy to open the door. Stupid for him to shoot the guy.

The presence of a gun is enough to diffuse 99% of situations like this and all gun owners need to understand that. Just pull out the gun and tell him to leave - no need to shoot.

LOL people like you..... That is exactly how people get killed. There is an old saying- "Don't pull a gun unless you are absolutely going to use it." Whether they had a gun or not, at some point they will catch up with you. Horrible advice dude

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL people like you..... That is exactly how people get killed. There is an old saying- "Don't pull a gun unless you are absolutely going to use it." Whether they had a gun or not, at some point they will catch up with you. Horrible advice dude

Don't pull a gun unless you are WILLING to use it. Dumbass cowboys like you are the main reason gun rights get challenged.

Posted

Yeah, punching someone in the face deserves a death sentence. Anyone who has ever punched someone is a worthless piece of poo.

Undeservedly? Yeah, pretty much.

Posted

first, you don't know what the clerk said to the guy so to call that "undeservedly" is quite the assumption

second, it doesn't fuging matter, dude should (and probably will) go to prison

Posted

first, you don't know what the clerk said to the guy so to call that "undeservedly" is quite the assumption

Does that mean (dare I say it) that Cantrell agrees with me about something???

Posted

So if you say something to me I don't like do I have the right to deservedly punch you in the face?

Posted

So if you say something to me I don't like do I have the right to deservedly punch you in the face?

it depends. did i threaten you, perhaps by holding a gun at my side (as did the murderer in the video)?

Posted

If someone punches someone that they see is holding a weapon at their side...

let's just chalk that one up to Darwin

Posted

nope, murder still isn't justifiable, but nice job trying

Posted

If someone punches someone that they see is holding a weapon at their side...

let's just chalk that one up to Darwin

Thank you. And I like how GS conveniently avoids why the guy had a gun to begin with...because thugs had robbed him last year and put a bullet in his leg.