• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

LOL people like you..... That is exactly how people get killed. There is an old saying- "Don't pull a gun unless you are absolutely going to use it." Whether they had a gun or not, at some point they will catch up with you. Horrible advice dude

Don't pull a gun unless you are WILLING to use it. Dumbass cowboys like you are the main reason gun rights get challenged.

#17 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Yeah, punching someone in the face deserves a death sentence. Anyone who has ever punched someone is a worthless piece of poo.

Undeservedly? Yeah, pretty much.

#18 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

first, you don't know what the clerk said to the guy so to call that "undeservedly" is quite the assumption

second, it doesn't fuging matter, dude should (and probably will) go to prison

#19 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,968 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

first, you don't know what the clerk said to the guy so to call that "undeservedly" is quite the assumption

Does that mean (dare I say it) that Cantrell agrees with me about something???

#20 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

So if you say something to me I don't like do I have the right to deservedly punch you in the face?

#21 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

So if you say something to me I don't like do I have the right to deservedly punch you in the face?

it depends. did i threaten you, perhaps by holding a gun at my side (as did the murderer in the video)?

#22 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

If someone punches someone that they see is holding a weapon at their side...

let's just chalk that one up to Darwin

#23 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

nope, murder still isn't justifiable, but nice job trying

#24 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

If someone punches someone that they see is holding a weapon at their side...

let's just chalk that one up to Darwin

Thank you. And I like how GS conveniently avoids why the guy had a gun to begin with...because thugs had robbed him last year and put a bullet in his leg.

#25 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Thank you. And I like how GS conveniently avoids why the guy had a gun to begin with...because thugs had robbed him last year and put a bullet in his leg.

is that also why he unlocked the door? because it sounds to me like he just wanted to play cowboy

#26 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

is that also why he unlocked the door? because it sounds to me like he just wanted to play cowboy

I don't blame him if he did. He'd been shot in the leg and punched in the face at that point. If this situation were reversed you'd be all over the rights of the clerk to defend himself. If this was some redneck neighbor harassing a gay man or a black man you'd say the redneck got what he deserved. And I would agree with you.

#27 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Guy with gun should never have gone outside, should go to jail for a bit

Guy without gun who punched guy with gun is unbelievably stupid

#28 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,968 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

Here's another one...

http://news.yahoo.co...-004720741.html

Michael Dunn, 45, is being held without bail on charges of second-degree murder for the Friday night shooting of Jordan Davis, who was also 17.
According to authorities, Dunn pulled into the parking lot of a Jacksonville, Florida, gas station alongside the SUV where Davis and three friends, all of them young African Americans, were listening to music.
Dunn asked them to turn their music down and, after an apparent exchange of words with Davis, he produced a gun and fired eight or nine shots at the SUV. At least two of the bullets hit Davis, causing his death.
Dunn, who was in Jacksonville for his son's wedding, sped off after the shooting but he was arrested on Saturday in Brevard County, Florida, police said.
Dunn's lawyer, Robin Lemonidis, told reporters that someone in the SUV brandished a shotgun and Dunn opened fire on the vehicle in self-defense.

Based solely on the article because that's all I got... this guy is guilty of murder too... if someone brandishes a shotgun, and you go to your car, come back with a gun and shoot them, you're not defending yourself. Obviously there are a lot of variables there, but if you can go to your car, you can leave the scene...

Edit: meh, I read it wrong... it says he "produced a gun"... so it's questionable. Still think it was uncalled for.

#29 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Here's another one...

http://news.yahoo.co...-004720741.html

Based solely on the article because that's all I got... this guy is guilty of murder too... if someone brandishes a shotgun, and you go to your car, come back with a gun and shoot them, you're not defending yourself. Obviously there are a lot of variables there, but if you can go to your car, you can leave the scene...

Edit: meh, I read it wrong... it says he "produced a gun"... so it's questionable. Still think it was uncalled for.

Totally different situation here. Guy drives into a parking lot where others are listening to music and tells them to turn it down?

As opposed to guy trying to do his job and getting shot in the leg and punched in the face.

#30 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,968 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

Totally different situation here. Guy drives into a parking lot where others are listening to music and tells them to turn it down?

As opposed to guy trying to do his job and getting shot in the leg and punched in the face.

Wasn't really comparing the situations so much... just the shooting part. Had I read it correctly, I may not have posted it... too many things at once I suppose.

I am not for gun restrictions, but poo like this makes me wonder... I guess irresponsible people are irresponsible no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com